Main Menu

Next Gen?

Started by Mr. Analog, September 16, 2005, 02:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Next Gen Console do you dream about?

Nintendo Revolution
0 (0%)
Microsoft X-Box 360
4 (66.7%)
Sony Playstation 3
0 (0%)
Atari ST
2 (33.3%)
Winners don't use Consoles!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: September 16, 2005, 02:20:22 PM

Mr. Analog

Well? Which next gen console has captured your fancy?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

People dream about consoles?  What the f...

It's all about pen-and-paper RPGs, man!  That's where the cool cats hang out.  :wink:
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Melbosa

Booourns on Thorin.  XBox-360 BABY YEAH!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tonnica

I dream of all of them! The XBox 360 (with hard drive rather than Hobo Model) looks very tempting. The PS3 looks like it's got a lot of gall to make it actively harder for developers to make games for it (jus' like his daddy PS2 back in de day wot when 'e wuz released!). The Revolution brings promise of cute tinyness even tinier than the Gamecube as well as downloadable games and the waking nightmare which is the wierd-ass looking (freudian rod of power?) controller remote.

I also dream about their release game line-ups and which release game will sway me in what direction. As of now, I'm completely undecided.

Lazybones

Quote from: "Tonnica"I dream of all of them! The XBox 360 (with hard drive rather than Hobo Model) looks very tempting.

When taling about the Hobo Model did you happen to see this first?

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=archives&date=2005-09-14

Darren Dirt

You just *had* to include that "joke" choice didn't you!? Well, I had dozens of warez on my old ST, and some of those still stick with me in this crazy mind of mine. SO THERE! :D

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Shayne

Im excited about the 22nd of November, but yet a small part of me is lusting over the potential of the PS3

Fedora Gal

I dream of none of em, can't even afford a reg Xbox let alone even think of the 360, but I did vote for that 'cause if I even thought I might possibly get one, that would be it!

Who has the time for console gaming anyway, my time is divided between work, sleeeping, eating, and EQ2. :)
When the going gets tough, the tough make lemonade!