Kuma Games: free (sponsored) FPS and other PC games...

Started by Darren Dirt, April 24, 2007, 10:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

http://www.kumagames.com/

With Kuma you will never have to deal with spam, registration, or any other fraudulent, red-tape shenanigans. On top of that, we always deliver top-notch, intense multiplayer computer gaming. The multitude of games we offer from the off-color DinoHunters to the historically accurate Shootout! and the classic Kuma\War are all generated utilizing the Half-Life 2 Source engine.

http://www.thedinohunters.com/
http://www.kumawar.com/

?all the fun of downloading single-level demos, but you get the full game?

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on April 24, 2007, 10:41:46 AMWith Kuma you will never have to deal with spam, registration, or any other fraudulent, red-tape shenanigans. On top of that, we always deliver top-notch, intense multiplayer computer gaming. The multitude of games we offer from the off-color DinoHunters to the historically accurate Shootout! and the classic Kuma\War are all generated utilizing the Half-Life 2 Source engine.

That's the longest way I've heard of saying "We make mods" ever...

LOL, have you tried any of these yet DD?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Nope, but anytime somebody offers "free PC games" I'm open to checking them out ;D

I think it's more than just mods though -- since you'd need to own the original game first in that case:

What is Kuma\War?

Playable re-creations of real war events released weeks after they occur. Accurate missions developed in advanced war game and distributed free online.

* FREE online game - Get it now! No credit card required. No spyware installed.
    * 83 free game missions based on real war events
    * NEW missions every month
    * Single player and online multiplayer games - co-op (cooperative play) or Red-on-Blue (team vs team)
    * Real-world Intel and news reporting. EXAMPLE: CIA planned Osama capture in 1998
    * Features the vehicles, weapons and military units from actual military battles.

I'll check tonight though, sometimes I need a violent fantasy distraction from this ritualistic techno-dehumanizing life...

Mr. Analog

Every time I see "Kuma" I think of that "Numa" guy...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on April 25, 2007, 03:25:52 PM
ok.

Well, think of many series like Resident Evil, Metal Gear, Mega Man X, even the Mario Bros. games have a level of continuity that, to me, resonated an episodic nature.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt