D&D/D20 Modern schedule

Started by Thorin, September 24, 2007, 11:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Quote from: Thorin on April 02, 2008, 07:25:31 PM
What I get from your list is that you really want/need to keep Fridays or Saturdays half-open and I can understand that.  Are you able to meet every second Friday evening and every second Monday evening?  This would equal once a week and would still leave your Fridays half-open.
No, I don't think I can after taking a hard look over the last two days at what my summer is going to be like, and how much one person can really handle.  Two nights out of a month, with an occasional 3rd is all I am able to commit.  I will modify my post to say so.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Melbosa

Quote from: Thorin on April 02, 2008, 07:25:31 PM
Quote from: Melbosa on April 02, 2008, 02:09:20 PM
RPGing is usually until 12:00 or 1:00 PM in the evening, eats up the entire night, is twice as long as my other activities, is on a popular night for social events (B-Day Parties, Social Gatherings, Trips, etc), and is still damn fun time.  So if you look at it that way, it gets the same time alloted to it as any of my sports in a month, should we play only every second week.

This is interesting, and may be the root of our disconnect - the amount of time each of wants to spend on RPGing.  I'm hoping to spend 10 to 12 hours every two weeks on it, and you want to spend 5-6 hours on it every two weeks.  Neither one of us is wrong, though.

True enough.  So like I stated, I can drop one of the campaigns, therefore getting my 6 hour fix every 2 weeks and you get your 12 hours every two weeks.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!