Main Menu

Photo Thread

Started by Mr. Analog, March 17, 2012, 12:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

I was wondering what that tall structure was on the map.

Keep triggering raids near my base due to villager breading.  Might need to take a trip to your game for weapon materials.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

LennyLen

They follow me around like this:

Mr. Analog

Heh! Time to sleep more often 😴
By Grabthar's Hammer

LennyLen

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 26, 2022, 11:04:53 PMHeh! Time to sleep more often 😴

I was breeding turtles at the time, and since they pretty much only hatch at night and take 4-6 nights to hatch, I needed to not sleep.  I built the glass roof over my pond so that I could  have a safe place to watch for scutes from.

I did do a bit of phantom hunting, and ended up with enough phantom membrane to craft about 30 slow falling potions.

LennyLen

Lazybones

Lenny if your farms are open to everyone could you put up some --POI-- signs to label them? Would be nice to know what each one is and see it on overviewer.

LennyLen

Quote from: Lazybones on July 30, 2022, 02:49:52 PMLenny if your farms are open to everyone could you put up some --POI-- signs to label them? Would be nice to know what each one is and see it on overviewer.

Good idea.  I put signs up in the Nether to guide people to them, but didn't think to label the farms themselves.

edit:

I've added the signs to the overworld locations of the farms. It also turned out I'd only labeled the way to the drowned farm in the Nether, so I've added signs to guide the way to the item farm as well.

I've also labeled the turtle colony on the overworld as well. I didn't add a portal to it as it's so close to my base which already has a portal.

LennyLen

Not a photo, but a video.

I did a quick walkthrough of my base and farm.

LennyLen

I found a good use for a Book and Quill:

Lazybones

Quote from: LennyLen on August 09, 2022, 06:51:46 PMI found a good use for a Book and Quill:

Nice.

One of the the other teleport mods actually works by making books you write the names of the designations in however it had a lot of crafting requirements and other complexities.

LennyLen

Quote from: Lazybones on August 09, 2022, 08:05:36 PMNice.

One of the the other teleport mods actually works by making books you write the names of the designations in however it had a lot of crafting requirements and other complexities.

I wonder if the author of the existing mod takes suggestions. I imagine an optional field after the id when you call sethome could be added for a description that gets listed when you call homes.

LennyLen

It turns out I don't need a book to store the names of my homes. I was looking through the help on the modpack when I noticed it does allow you to name your home.  It just requires a nametag and 1 level of xp per home that you want to name.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer