Video Game Night - September 29th

Started by Melbosa, September 27, 2012, 11:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

So Mr. Analog's with my two lappies?  When Saturday?
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

I will have details tomorrow some time :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

So it sounds like some TF2 will be on the agenda... what else we looking for?  If Lazy can't play all night, I have some DOA5 we could sink our gaming needs into.

Mr. Analog

Yes DOA! Actually if Lazy has some multiplayer games we can play each other on XBox (my Gold membership is still good :) )

I also have UMvC3 which is much more balanced than MvC3

Tom if you are on Steam at all today add TF2 in your library so when you log in on Mel's computer it's just there ready for download/activation

Also there are training modes you can try if you do want to get a feel for it (I can't recall if you've played before or not sorry!)

I think all of us also still have Unreal Tournament 2k4 so we can run around gibbing each other LOL

OR MAYBE I can gift you guys some AWESOMENAUTS!

hehe
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I have no idea where my UT disks would be.

So far all I can confirm is TF2, for Xbox I would need to add gold and possibly make a trip to EB since the games I play on it are mostly single player.

Been very busy at work this week so I haven't put much thought into it, looking forward to clearing my head this weekend.

Mr. Analog

I hear ya, we had a release yesterday and it didn't go so smooth so I spent 6 hours on a shared call (10:30 AM to 4:30 PM)

I feel like I'm dead today

All I've been able to do is doodle in my off time
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

How about Left4Deads, you guys own those?

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on September 28, 2012, 09:13:40 AM
How about Left4Deads, you guys own those?

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-PILLS HERE

Yes, yes I do, both of 'em
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Ehh Tom if you want to practise TF2 tonight I can set up a passworded server we can play on and I can show you some cool shizz
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 28, 2012, 09:30:59 AM
Ehh Tom if you want to practise TF2 tonight I can set up a passworded server we can play on and I can show you some cool shizz
Heh. Maybe. I've got this project rework I'm doing. Been at it quite a while now. Not sure when I'll finish the rework.

I'll try and pop in tonight.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 28, 2012, 08:44:17 AM
I feel like I'm dead today

All I've been able to do is doodle in my off time

Lord I know that feeling.

Quote from: Tom on September 28, 2012, 09:37:22 AM
Heh. Maybe. I've got this project rework I'm doing. Been at it quite a while now. Not sure when I'll finish the rework.

I'll try and pop in tonight.

Do you remember back in the day we'd ask Tom when he was available and he'd say any time is good for him?  Poor guy, now he has to work like the rest of us.  Although now he's rich :)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Well if you're busy I'll just work on art tonight.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 28, 2012, 10:05:18 AM
Well if you're busy I'll just work on art tonight.
Nah, I'll make some time if you want to get your game on.

Quote from: Thorin on September 28, 2012, 09:47:15 AM
Do you remember back in the day we'd ask Tom when he was available and he'd say any time is good for him?  Poor guy, now he has to work like the rest of us.  Although now he's rich :)
lol. I can almost always make time still :)

In fact the work I'm doing right now doesn't strictly need to be done ASAP. But I'd really feel better if it was. Client will be showing off the app to investors on tuesday, and I'm not entirely sure when the app will be handed off to them for it. It's taken a good day to get to being close to getting the base of the rework done, after that is integration, and then testing. It could happen quickly, it probably won't though.

If they are handing it over today, I may just go have a nap ;D then watch some tube, then play games \o/
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

It's okay I was only gonna jump on if you wanted to get some practise, shooting robots is a lot of fun even without practise hahahaha

I need to catch up on some arts anyway, especially if we're going to be gaming tomorrow.

Oh I should find out soon what time y'all can come over.

It will probably be around 4 or so? Still confirming some deets for tomorrow.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: Tom on September 28, 2012, 10:31:45 AM
If they are handing it over today, I may just go have a nap ;D then watch some tube, then play games \o/

I think you just figured it out!  No stress = happy Tom.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful