Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 29, 2012, 01:18:41 PM
Gentlemen,

We have The Avengers (blu ray)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (tttt)

I have perogies, spring rolls and potatoes for baking

I have a salad

A sleeve of Coke Zero

Beers

All you need to do is bring your bad selves, some munchies and whatever else you want

I have 3 giant grilling steaks but if you want to bring something else go right ahead (I'll just freeze what I don't use today anyway)

1. I'm damn tired from going to bed at 2am and getting up at 5:20am for the first ice time
2. This sounds damn fun
3. Only one more ice time to go, and I should be able to hit the hay around 1am today
4. Seriously, this sounds damn fun
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

Well if you are going to be up that late there is still a good chance you will see me online.

Tom

That was a good time :) thanks for hosting Mr. A :)
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

It was great to have a chance to game together! Wish I could have joined earlier but I still had lots of fun.

Mr. Analog

Woo yeah, some fun times for sure!

We powered through the story mode of DOA5, played every MvM map (on normal mode) and shot tons of zombies in L4D

We really have to do this again!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

It was spectacularly so much fun.  Next time I expect Thorin and DD, maybe even Mags in on the fun!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

I'd've loved to have joined in.  I'm pretty burned out from my weekend, though :(
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on September 30, 2012, 05:30:35 PM
I'd've loved to have joined in.  I'm pretty burned out from my weekend, though :(

I had a very long week and didn't log in till later but it sure was fun to do some gaming with the gang again.

Mr. Analog

I have to say that it sure kicked the blues to the curb, that's for sure
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I have to say it was a lot of fun too :)

L4D wan't really my cup-o-tea, but still had lots of fun with the other stuff :)
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on September 30, 2012, 07:47:46 PM
I have to say it was a lot of fun too :)

L4D wan't really my cup-o-tea, but still had lots of fun with the other stuff :)

Ah it's okay, we actually did pretty good for our first time out really.

If we all use headsets then we can communicate better, two guys up front, two guys covering the rear and finding good spots to hold a defense.

I watched a bunch of lets plays today to get a feel for how it works, so many obvious things that I was doing wrong LOL

Also the first map we played is also one of the hardest, it actually requires us to leave a guy behind (canonically this is Bill)

We should have played Mercy first but I bet Mel has played that a jillion times lol

Ah well we can do it again later.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Oh, and if people are up for more MvM I think Super Awesome Gamers is doing a Co-Op night tomorrow.
By Grabthar's Hammer