Fragapalooza 2013

Started by Melbosa, March 27, 2013, 04:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

This year was @%&#ing awesome.

The thing I don't get is you could go right upstairs and get beer, sit down, chat about hard drives or whatever for an hour and go back down and get yer game on.

The game I was most surprised by was Payday 2 Beta, I got the original Payday as a lot of players were on it (as the TF2 servers were mostly deserted), but Payday 2 is really good. It's tense, but not @%&# yer pants tense, I love it!

The only thing that went wrong for me was I screwed up my back before Fraga so...

Anyway, I spent my Fraga hangover day watching the first two seasons of Breaking Bad

BOOSH
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I have to comment on the cost and youth.  Every other camp, event, activity 2-4 days, supervised or not, costs more than what Frag charges.  I hear the cost is too high for kid s, but then I hear what a sport camp costs or a long weekend summer camp and I wonder what they mean as those cost more than Frag always!

Oh well...
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

I think the price is pretty good, especially when you consider how much is provided by Fraga: tournaments, contests, random prizes, a blazing fast network...

The real challenge that I think most people were a little miffy about was just the internet pipe (probably mostly LoL which, for some reason was terrible no matter what Cova did on the network)

We need more tournaments I think.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Was going to quote a message... but the forum seems to be broken. won't actually insert the quote >:(

Anyhow, I basically spent today sleeping.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on August 12, 2013, 09:46:50 PM
Was going to quote a message... but the forum seems to be broken. won't actually insert the quote >:(

Anyhow, I basically spent today sleeping.

Don't forget to add Fragapalooza Admin on Steam!

I wonder what game I'll win :D
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Regarding next year; if anyone wants to split up for a room let me know early (whenever Registration goes live)

That way we can split the cost, maybe that could help your decision for next year Lazy!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer