Main Menu

so tired

Started by Thorin, October 15, 2013, 02:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

I dunno about you lot, but this long weekend just completely tuckered me out.  I spent around 23 hours at various rinks from Friday to Monday, and probably 6 hours driving to and from.  We squeezed in a bit of turkey dinner and some time just relaxing watching TV.  Today, I just want to sleep all day but have to work :(
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Yeah... But I did very little so don't have that kind of excuse for my tiredness. I put in some OT last week, and then ran out of my meds and didn't bother to pick up my refill till yesterday. Ended up over sleeping on saturday, then staying up till 6am sunday, and waking up around 6am monday ::) I haven't done that in a while, but apparently my system enjoyed it. Sometimes I need a long recharge cycle.

But yeah. You and your schedule man, you nuts.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

I think it's time for the time change already hah

I've actually been sleeping pretty well lately, so I have no complaints. For a long time I was suffering from insomnia, I was trying some different meds and they didn't work out for me. But yeah last Friday I slept through my alarm and missed 2 hours of work!! I made up for it but yeesh!

Today I didn't get my butt out of bed until 7:30 but still dragged my butt into the office (and I'm glad I did, some big news dropped today for my team).

This afternoon has been pretty good too, got a bunch of interesting tasks to work on and listening to ALCS game 3 on internet radio (the Red Sox are currently up 1-0 in the 7th inning! WOO YEAH!) Hopefully they can keep Detroit shut down while I'm on the road home :)

Now I'm gonna go home, eat some leftovers, draw some stuff, watch some TV and pass out

:)
By Grabthar's Hammer