Mr. Analog

Leave some freakin' Nether Wart!

You only need to take 1
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 17, 2014, 08:18:31 PM
Leave some freakin' Nether Wart!

You only need to take 1
Or you take it all, replant, then make a wart farm somewhere else, and tell people where it is.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Exactly :)

Also there's a nether fortress not too far away from the netherrack mine, or rather two weirdly spawned nether fortresses in a giant complex

At first it was empty of mobs, but that didn't last too long and I forgot that you don't have a gravestone like in the Yogscast Complete Pack and went straight back to get my stuff (so I ended up cheating in creative mode). I flew all around the complex and there were several spots where soul sand / nether wart should be and it was all gone. So I cheated in a single nether wart :P

I figure I'll get on top of potion brewing before the upgrade changes how enchanting works

That said there's NOTHING in the Silo

NOTHING
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Why do you want to get on top of brewing before enchanting changes? Enchanting is getting better imo. And the two really don't connect in any real way...

Also fortreses tend to spawn in a north south pattern. if you find one, you can find more by flying directly north or south.

Mr. Analog

You can boost abilities through brewing rather easily whereas I don't have much lapis lazuli (I left it all lol)

:)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 18, 2014, 08:01:28 AM
You can boost abilities through brewing rather easily whereas I don't have much lapis lazuli (I left it all lol)

:)
It only takes one to three lapis per enchant. It shouldn't take that much time to collect a bunch by going caving with fortune 3 :)

Mr. Analog

Meh

Most effects I care about can be brewed up in handy dandy potion form, the only thing really missing that I use on a regular basis for tool enchants would be Haste, which should be added later (it's in the game, just not in brew-able potion form yet)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Also I went to go brew something and it turned out I hadn't gone down that path on this server yet.

It's funny because I did a lot of brewing at Fraga
By Grabthar's Hammer