Happy Birthday - Tom

Started by Lazybones, June 02, 2020, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Correcting the absence of a dedicated and current Happy and Birthday in the forum.

Mr. Analog

Indeed! Happy birthday Tom!

Check your Steam [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Melbosa

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on June 02, 2020, 11:13:21 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on June 02, 2020, 09:28:39 PMCheck your Steam [emoji16]
You both should, @Tom @Mr. Analog
!! Holy smokes! Thank you so much

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Thanks guys :D

I'm old now. At least I'm not 40! ;) jkjkjkjkjkjkj.

OOh, thank you both for the games. I've been wanting to play both Nier and Stardew for a while. Sorry Melbosa, Mr.A beat you to the gift of Stardew.  Should I hit the Decline button?

append: And sorry Mr A, you don't have anything left on your wishlist :(
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

Sure hit Decline, I'll get you something else :D

Mr. Analog

Hahaha you're welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Well I said it in the d&d facebook chat and didn't log in here yesterday, but belated happy birthday!
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Darren Dirt

Happy Belated, Mr. Family Man.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Tom

'Preciate it everyone :)

Decided to take a bit of a break today and started up Nier. Keyboard controls are not great for what is more or less a bullet hell shooter for a good part of the game. STILL haven't found the cable for my xbox 360 controller. But I did find my Wii U Pro controller and it works great in linux :D except a couple buttons are backwards? a=b b=a. ah well. I'm sure I could fix that somewhere but haven't bothered to look. Nier's remaping doesn't seem to let me remap certain controls that require a or b. I wish it had a remap interface that let you see/test what button was what while mapping.

Speaking of linux. Steam's windows game support is getting quite good. Nier is running flawlessly via Steam play.

Next I might try setting up Steam Link on my Fire Stick HD :D Play games on my 52" screen with surround sound on a comfortable couch. boo yah. That's suspiciously starting to seem like a console :o can't have that! j/k. I just don't play enough games to justify a 500+ console. I barely got any use out of my Wii U.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!