Cobblestone Wanted!

Started by Mr. Analog, March 27, 2012, 01:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

If you have too much cobblestone I will take it, just dump it in the basement chests at my little house.

I need to build something... something that will take a bunch of cobblestone (the ugliest of bricks)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 27, 2012, 01:45:09 PM
If you have too much cobblestone I will take it, just dump it in the basement chests at my little house.

I need to build something... something that will take a bunch of cobblestone (the ugliest of bricks)

Ha I toss that stuff out regularly!!!!

If I still have a chest full I will drop by.. other wise a few min of mining in my area and I am sure to fill my inventory anyway.

Tom

I need to do some mining soon for diamond iron and coal, so I may have a fairly large chunk of cobble to hand out later. I think Sevalecan might have some some place. If you see any in my place, take it.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Excellent :D

I'll also take any sand you don't need
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I have 6 chests full of (well double chests so only 3) cobblestone.  Do you want that much delivered?
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

FYI a cobblestone generator/factory isn't too hard to build...

In fact this gives me an interesting idea for generating long level sections of track.

Tom

Quote from: Lazybones on April 07, 2012, 06:54:53 PM
FYI a cobblestone generator/factory isn't too hard to build...

In fact this gives me an interesting idea for generating long level sections of track.
I think pistons can only push 12 blocks at once, then can't push anymore. It is useful for some things, but can't be made to easily make long sections of flat anything.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!