Poker VS D&D

Started by Mr. Analog, July 19, 2006, 08:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturday night, which would you rather do?

Play Poker at DDs
1 (16.7%)
Play D&D
1 (16.7%)
I am a lemming and will do either one
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Mr. Analog

I could go for either one, and after talking to Lazybones last night it sounds like he might be in for D&D. I need to know soon-ish as I ihave most of the next adventure ready but if it's a go for Saturday I still have a few things to organize (NPCs, encounters, traps, etc).

If you vote D&D and want to host let me know sooner, keeping in mind Saturday is supposed to be a whopping 32?C. Additionally on Saturday I'm going to be at a Fragapalooza volunteer meeting between 4 and 5 which means I will have to get from the Mayfield Inn to wherever we are playing.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

And if I am his ride to the Mayfield, I have another meeting for staff after that and may not be out of there until 7:00pm.  So what ever we do, if I can even attend (am working that weekend, and depends on how things go if I can even make the Frag stuff), I won't be able to make anything till about 8:00pm I'm guessing.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Tipping Poker-wise...!?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Y'all have 1 hour to decide.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I'm all for D&D :D  Also, I'm happy to host again.  Also also, if you need a ride, Mr. A., I can always swing down and pick you up.  Also also also, D&D!  Yay!  (Sorry, Darren :P)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Darren Dirt

Any chance of doing both? I don't care either way, and I wouldn't mind joining you guys for D&D Saturday night and just observing or something (unless it's hosted way out in the boonies or something :P )

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Ustauk

I'm willing to do both poker on Friday at DD's and play D&D at Thorin's on Saturday.  I could probably run down and pick up Darren for D&D on Saturday, and then run with him to pick up Mr. Analog at the Mayfield Inn.  If Lazy's coming, he could then return Mr. Analog home after the session, and I could return Darren.

Mr. Analog

Well fellows it's still perfectly balanced, what shall it be for Saturday night?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

If time will be an issue lets do Poker.. I can give it a go.. but really I would be happy with one or the other.

Ustauk

My preference is D&D, since we've got Frag next weekend, and Mr. Analog has the Drumheller disc golf tournament the next.  But I'll be happy with poker if Mr. A can't get the session prep work done in time.

Thorin

My preference is D&D.  In fact, I'm the only one who actually voted for it instead of lemmingoning.  Mostly because it's gonna be so damn long before the next session, otherwise...
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

D&D REIGNS

Ok, D&D it is, we will be starting at 7 PM at Thorin's house.

I will need a ride to and from the Mayfield though, I have a 1 hour meeting at 4, but it may stretch into 5:30.

Prepare Thyself Ye Warriors
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

I'm open for both -- Ustauk seems willing to visit on Friday, and is nice enough to offer driving to Thorin's on Saturday (what area do you live in Thorin? Maybe I could bus it or something...)

Tomorrow's Thursday so I'm proud of us all -- we've got it almost planned already ;)

...enjoy the parade tomorrow morning, those of us going (it's better than sitting in a empty and hot office ;) )

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Ustauk

Quote from: Darren Dirt on July 19, 2006, 04:36:04 PM
I'm open for both -- Ustauk seems willing to visit on Friday, and is nice enough to offer driving to Thorin's on Saturday (what area do you live in Thorin? Maybe I could bus it or something...)

Tomorrow's Thursday so I'm proud of us all -- we've got it almost planned already ;)

...enjoy the parade tomorrow morning, those of us going (it's better than sitting in a empty and hot office ;) )

Thorin lives the suburb to the northwest of us.  I shudder to think how long it would take to get up there by bus from your location.  Although, you may be able to get an express bus from downtown.  Nonetheless, I'm still willing to drive you, as that would simplify things greatly.

Tom

I'd'a been up for poker as well if D&D was out, but hey. Its all good.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

Quote from: Darren Dirt on July 19, 2006, 04:36:04 PM

I'm in St. Albert, but honestly, you should come out!  It'll be great fun tonight!
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful