Main Menu

Warehouse 13

Started by Tom, October 01, 2011, 01:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

So I seem to recall someone mentioned Warehouse 13 at the last shindig at Mr. A's. And said it was a spin off of Eureka. So far I can't see that. Its a great show, not AT ALL what I was expecting or hoping for, but great none the less. But there is no way its a spin off. It can't even be in the same universe as far as I can tell. Many of the actors from Eureka have popped up in this show as characters with completely different names and personalities. Still, good show.

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Well to be fair (and I quote Wikipedia on this one):
QuoteCharacters from Eureka have crossed over to Warehouse 13 and vice-versa, and characters from Warehouse 13 have crossed over to Alphas, making the three shows sister shows.

So they are related, but not the same :/
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on October 01, 2011, 05:27:52 AM
Well to be fair (and I quote Wikipedia on this one):
QuoteCharacters from Eureka have crossed over to Warehouse 13 and vice-versa, and characters from Warehouse 13 have crossed over to Alphas, making the three shows sister shows.

So they are related, but not the same :/

So far it just seems like typical Sci Fi/SyFy actor sharing. I've even seen actors from StarGate, Firefly, and Eureka so far.

I haven't actually seen /characters/ from Eureka show up as far as I can tell. Just the actors.

Melbosa

Wait for it, as it does happen.  First you will see Fargo in WH13 then Claudia in Eureka. From then on you get refs and drops of hints in each show (season 2 - WH13).  Then a repeat crossover in season 3.

But you are right about the non-main one off character actors from the scifi unniverses showing up in both as different characters.  Definately a small acting community in Vancouver!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

Sanctuary has had a number of Stargate actors appear as well.

Tom

Yeah, It just doesn't really fit in, since earlier in the show (s1/s2) the actors playing Jo, Zane and Henry all played completely different characters on Warehouse 13 before the cross overs started. Maybe that happened while Eureka was "cancelled"? I dunno.

Tom

Man season 3 went out with a bang.

Melbosa

Yeah just watched the last episode myself tonight... what a season finale!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the next one in 2012!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!