Happy Birthday Thorin!

Started by Mr. Analog, July 12, 2010, 09:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Ack, forgot to post yeaterday!!

My excuse was I was too pissed off from that horrible World Cup final :-)

Hope you had fun camping!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

Thorin

Thanks!  An' yeah, I wanted a high-scoring final, not what we got there.  I didn't care who won, I cared that I didn't get to yell GGOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on July 18, 2010, 02:57:34 PM
Thanks!  An' yeah, I wanted a high-scoring final, not what we got there.  I didn't care who won, I cared that I didn't get to yell GGOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very dirty play by the Dutch I was stunned!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Uh, yeah, but some of those "injuries" for the Spaniards were...  not at all real?

The one that got me was the guy who was going for the ball, apparently figured out he was too far away, then jumped forward and made a face like he was hurt.  The video replay clearly showed no one touched him!  And then after the Dutch player that was close to him got the yellow card, the Spaniard got up and ran full speed again, clearly not hurt.

Seriously, they should start handing out yellow cards for diving in that sport.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on July 19, 2010, 10:12:25 AM
Uh, yeah, but some of those "injuries" for the Spaniards were...  not at all real?

The one that got me was the guy who was going for the ball, apparently figured out he was too far away, then jumped forward and made a face like he was hurt.  The video replay clearly showed no one touched him!  And then after the Dutch player that was close to him got the yellow card, the Spaniard got up and ran full speed again, clearly not hurt.

Seriously, they should start handing out yellow cards for diving in that sport.

Dives aside, there was a lot of crashing that didn't used to be in the Dutch game.

Compared to the Germany/Uruguay game it was like watching rugby...
By Grabthar's Hammer