Main Menu

Server Status

Started by Lazybones, December 01, 2021, 12:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

FYI the mindcraft server will be down for several days due to an upcoming move.

The server will be for sure offline Sept 17-20 but may be offline before and after those dates for a few days as well depending on my priorities.

I will try and post here with more precise info but if not just expect some downtime over those days.

Mr. Analog

Thanks for the heads up!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quick reminder that the server will be down for the 17-19 or maybe longer as I am moving and will have to rebuild my whole network. However looks like activity is fairly low with the last login about 6 days ago.

The discord bot that announces players online offline and bluemap will also be offline.

Lazybones

Server should be back up.. I may still be moving some network equipment around but I expect minimal disruptions.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Can we upgrade to 20.2?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Server updated

Server Version:  1.20.2

Note that bluemap offline player markers may be missing or broken, I don't have time to test right now but this mod for bluemap would not load due to dependencies.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Can we upgrade the server?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Server is now updated to  1.20.3 , which appears to be compatible with a 1.20.4 client.

This is the highest I can go at the moment as we have TWO version dependencies.

Fabric API

and

Bluemap

Bluemap only goes up to 1.20.3 at this moment.

We also have several datapacks but they tend to be only major version sensitive.

As a reminder you can ALWAYS hold back or change your version on your client to match the server.. I can't have the server on auto update for the most part as dependencies are strange and some upgrades break things so I will always be a little behind the main release but not much.

Mr. Analog

Thanks for everything man!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Server Version:  1.20.4

Bluemap published a compatible update this morning, the server is now fully up to date on 1.20.4

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer