Injustice Gods Among Us

Started by Mr. Analog, May 09, 2013, 10:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

After having talked about it elsewhere on the forum and seeing some gameplay stuff I think I'm gonna pick up this fighter, it looks fun and you get to beat up Superman with Batman...

My only complaint so far is balance, just like with UMvC3 there are some characters that just own everything else. Makes me wonder if a nerf is coming for Grundy, not that I play competitively or anything but it's still nice to balance characters out.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Welcome to the fold.  I've had it since launch day and love it as a fighter!  I think Superman is the most over powered IMO.  But the story for the game is great!  And if you want a digital copy of the comic going along with the game I can send that to you as well.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

The big thing I've seen so far is that you can do full screen zoning, but apparently most characters can break this so it's not that bad.

I just wish one of my fave characters wasn't bottom tier (Hawkgirl)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

not everybody loves it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWoQ43Ho1g

(but Y-Dog is pretty much always a grump when it comes to "fighting" games, iirc... and I think the gist of his complaints = story flaws, not gameplay per se)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

List of games Yahtzee doesn't hate is extremely small

Also he's not a fan of the comics, I'd love to see him review an American sports game (or wait, I wouldn't because bias)
By Grabthar's Hammer