Recent events

Started by Ustauk, September 14, 2007, 01:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ustauk

Hey, guys, I'm sorry about what happened, Pam got out control.  Would you like to meet us at  9:30 at Churchill Square at Oktoberfest, or at J&H or BPs?  Pam would like to apologize.

Thorin

Have you or Pam given any thought to making an account on the forums for her, so that it's not always you passing along what she's saying, or her posting using your account?  It's usually easier to talk (or type?) directly to a person than through an intermediary.  And she wouldn't be the first Significant Other that's on here, and if she didn't post very much that wouldn't be a first for Significant Others, either (I'm looking at you, CowGirl :P )
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Thorin

So I was wondering when Oktoberfest was, so I did a quick Google.  And came up with this link, the Bavarian Schuhplattlers of Edmonton.  I gotta say, that James Lederbond movie poster is Mr. Analog-worthy!
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Sorry folks, I was at a golf tournament today.

I would sorely have loved to been able to enjoy Oktoberfest downtown today, but sadly I had things to do and places to be!

On the plus side I'm drinking my favorite beer at home listening to all sorts of fun songs!

hey
hey
Klabautermann - darauf noch ein Glas mit Rum

Ok, would be better with rum but whatever!

Hey Hey! Kabautermann!
By Grabthar's Hammer