Main Menu

RPG aids

Started by Thorin, November 05, 2007, 04:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

Would you consider using aids such as fantasy money or status cards?

I dunno if the money makes a big difference (although it'd be cool to have a stack of cash), but the status cards seem pretty useful.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

I'm actually really considering using actual little scrolls so that they are more fun!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

The money thing would make keeping track of loot and keeping everyone accurate and honest easy.

If you forget your cash on the way to a session, too bad your character has also misplaced it.. hehe.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Itd be much cooler if the money was like coloured steel discs. :D

You could even use them for poker one night if you felt like it (Sir, I raise you one gold piece! now did anyone see my monocle?)
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

Quote from: Tom on November 06, 2007, 01:22:15 AM
Itd be much cooler if the money was like coloured steel discs. :D

You could even use them for poker one night if you felt like it (Sir, I raise you one gold piece! now did anyone see my monocle?)

Awesome Idea. but then we would need to actually find a real bag of holding.. Or start carrying gems as well

Tom

of course you won't actually have only single piece items... like have a 5gp coin and such, cause paying 500gp in single pieces would be insane :o
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 05, 2007, 06:30:45 PM
I'm actually really considering using actual little scrolls so that they are more fun!

That...  Is an AWESOME idea!
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tonnica

I'd use the status cards for sure. Handy!

I'm not sure about the money. I have a feeling I'd misplace that for sure.