Fragapalooza '06

Started by Mr. Analog, March 21, 2006, 08:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

This thread will track Fraga updates / discussions as they happen.

QuoteMarch 6 2006
Registration Announcement! - 6:59 MST - Sphincter
Here is the news you have been waiting for. Fragapalooza 2006 Registration will open Sunday, March 26, 2006. That's right...less than 3 weeks away! As mentioned a few times already, this is our 10th year, and promises to be our best yet.

As you know, we promote early paid registrations by giving away sweet prizes for the early birds. This year is going to be slightly different. Being our 10th year, we plan on making Fragapalooza 2006 one to remember. Unfortunately, I'm not going to give away the surpise...instead, join us in IRC on March 26th when we officially open registrations.

Now...anything you guys can do to help spread the word would be great. Without you, we wouldn't have made it to 10 years. Help us by telling all your friends to check us out.

FRAGA REG MARCH 26TH!

http://www.fragapalooza.com/
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

REGISTRATION REMINDER!

Remember first 100 are elligable for a CPU and vid card draw!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Cova

Registration opens tonight at 8 PM.  First 200 in draw for CPU, first 400 draw for vid card.  First 10 get anniversary t-shirt + hat.

Also, chatting in IRC right now in the frag channel - we should have a reserved seating section as soon as the seating page is available and I can tell Sphincter which ones we want.  So once again I'll need everyones FP forum usernames to make sure yer in the seating group (its based around forum groups on their forums, just like the groups here).  How many seats do ya think we need?  I'm thinking maybe 16 seats (8 down each side) from the end, right around the same area we're always in.

Cova

FP Attendance List.

Please edit the list with your own information to be accurate, and re-post it in your post.  The newest post with a copy of this list should be considered accurate.

1.  Cova

2.  Mr. Analog | Jigen

Mr. Analog

My username at Fraga is Jigen FYI

Thx for getting the reserve seating, I'll be reserving my room on Monday.

Registered and seated baby!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

1. Cova

2. Mr. Analog | Jigen

3. Lazybones

Tonnica

Registered and ready!

1. Cova

2. Mr. Analog | Jigen

3. Lazybones

4. Tonnica

Melbosa

Doh missed the first 100 by 13 lol

1. Cova

2. Mr. Analog | Jigen

3. Lazybones

4. Tonnica

5. Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Cova

Quote from: "Melbosa"Doh missed the first 100 by 13 lol

Thats ok - draws for prizes are first 200 and 400.  The only thing you missed out on is the anniversary hat/t-shirt for being in the first 10 (I managed to get it though).  You had to be FAST to be in the first 10.

Cova

Ok - for the reserved seating, it works based on phpBB groups through the Frag forums (just like the groups around here to see all the various extra forums), with me setup as the group moderator.  Once you've been added to the group, you can pick a seat in the reserved section just like any other seat on the map.  The group has been carried over from previous years, so many of you are already in it - if you aren't, you can post here, or PM me here or on the frag forums and I'll add you to the group.

Ustauk

1. Cova

2. Mr. Analog | Jigen

3. Lazybones

4. Tonnica

5. Melbosa

6. Ustauk

Just registered at noon, after getting the vacation time approved.  The cheque for registration is in the mail, as well.

Melbosa

Quote from: "Ustauk"1. Cova

2. Mr. Analog | Jigen

3. Lazybones

4. Tonnica

5. Melbosa

6. Ustauk

Just registered at noon, after getting the vacation time approved.  The cheque for registration is in the mail, as well.

Someone needs a paypal account I think.  Good for eBay too.

Mr. Analog

Nearly 300 peeps already! We need more RW peeps representin'
By Grabthar's Hammer

Cova

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Nearly 300 peeps already! We need more RW peeps representin'

No kidding - I got a 16-seat reservation cause I figured MORE people would come to frag than were planning to hit the last LAN party at my place here (note: I said planned to come to said party, not actually showed up, actual attendance was only average).

Melbosa

Quote from: "Cova"
Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Nearly 300 peeps already! We need more RW peeps representin'

No kidding - I got a 16-seat reservation cause I figured MORE people would come to frag than were planning to hit the last LAN party at my place here (note: I said planned to come to said party, not actually showed up, actual attendance was only average).

What about your bros and friend's Cova?  Any of them coming?  What about BlackmagE?