EB PS3 Preorders open tomorrow? (Updated)

Started by Lazybones, October 09, 2006, 08:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shayne

Well, even with all the problems, im hoping to get $1500+ each for 2 of my 3 that I got coming.  I would like to keep 1.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

I got some very juicy news from the fine folks over at Future Shop.  While I was looking over some 360 stuff (i want that wireless headset bad!) i over heard what appeared to be a manager and a staff member talking.  They were talking about making room for the Wii and the PS3 and the manager said that they will be getting this stuff in any time now and that they will need room for about 100 Wiis.  Sounds like a lot, but if Nintendo can ship 2,000,000, then their should be a lot in circulation for those interested.

Lazybones

I am going to keep an eye out for the launch fliers and the pricing.. I am sure some stores will be offering more for less and others will be force bundling crap as well.

Shayne

I do have to hand it to Nintendo though, this is the first time since the SNES that you can buy a Wii, bring it home, and start to play.  Bundling a game (even if it isn't that great) is a fantastic way to ensure kids (14 and under?) will be happy Xmas morning.

I really want to see one in action, i think it could be a lot of fun with a bunch of guys over playing Madden or Warioware.

Mr. Analog

Didn't Mario 64 come with the N64 (the one I had did) and the GameCube came in 2 differnt paks (one with Zelda and one with Mario Sunshine) as I recall, a year later they had the Mario Kart one (which is what I bought).
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

Im talking "release", heck even the 360 comes with a game these days.  However when i bought my Gamecube and my N64 neither came with a title.