City of Heroes Freedom (Free to play/pay)

Started by Lazybones, June 21, 2011, 03:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Lazybones

Quote from: Darren Dirt on June 21, 2011, 04:07:30 PM
http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/freedom/player_choices.html#tabs-1#ReturningPlayers

nice offer!
NICE! Now where am I going to find more time!

Returning Players Become Premium Players

We honor your commitment and experience! If you used to play City of Heroes, you will automatically become a Premium Player. New free players can become Premium Players by buying any amount of Paragon Points.

Get everything that Free players get.
    Retain nearly everything you already purchased or unlocked, including Super Boosters, expansions, and directly purchased character slots.
    Retain all the Veteran Rewards you earned.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

oooooo..... nice!  Can I see a resurgence of RW in Paragon City?
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

I know a couple heroes/villains that might be paying the city a visit (especially if the weather this weekend is @%&#ty).

Argh! Too many games!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on September 28, 2011, 01:09:36 PM
So it launched yesterday, free for all: http://na.cityofheroes.com/en/news/news_archive/city_of_heroes_freedom_is_now_open_to_all.php

WTH? I wonder why I didn't get any e-mail about this?? They're usually pretty good about letting us know launch dates and stuff
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Mondays / Fridays are usually shot for me, pick a day :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Ya I don't get there announcements... They made a big deal of telling "it is coming" but now that it is active I would have expected lots of coverage.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on September 28, 2011, 03:12:02 PM
Ya I don't get there announcements... They made a big deal of telling "it is coming" but now that it is active I would have expected lots of coverage.

I found it in my spam folder *CURSE YOU GMAIL!*
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

So I finally downloaded the client to take a peek, nuts I was one moth short of another play global slot..

I have 4 character, and only 3 I kind of care about so that is OK. Everyone still on Pinnacle? Just want to check before committing my character slots to mess around.

Mr. Analog

Yeah Pinnacle!

Maybe I'll get the client updated myself, I wonder if I can do it thru Steam?
By Grabthar's Hammer