Started by Mr. Analog, July 11, 2011, 10:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

So anyone up for some TF2 this weekend?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 22, 2011, 09:52:40 AM

I will probably be busy most of the weekend, but will probably try to pop on once or twice to break in the new system. Managed to get Steam and TF2 downloaded just before bed last night.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on July 22, 2011, 11:04:35 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 22, 2011, 09:52:40 AM

I will probably be busy most of the weekend, but will probably try to pop on once or twice to break in the new system. Managed to get Steam and TF2 downloaded just before bed last night.

Okay, actually I have to get my SSD installed too so... with luck I'll be on Saturday sometime.

Good luck though man!

Some of you others though, would be cool to see you in game :D
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Woo yeah! I got the Reserve Shooter as a random drop today. I was just playing for a bit to collect junk so I could craft it! hahaha

WAHOO!

Also I kick ass as a Medieval Medic, the health regen rate + the taunt group heal ability is awesome. I mean, how many times have you been on fire and not been able to do a darn thing about it? Now you can, just roll back to a safer spot with your buddies around and play dat saw like it never been played before :D

First time I've finished a round with more than 125 points! (it was on CP_EGYPT too, a map which I'd never played before today)

I also played some practice mode to try out some new stuff, turns out a clump of Engineers is really tough to knock out (with bots anyway)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Played for a bit today, and got lots of randoms, and I crate.  I have a key but couldn't figure out how to use it on the crate :(.

So far the Heavy, Engineer, and Soldier are my favs.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on July 23, 2011, 02:10:14 AM
Played for a bit today, and got lots of randoms, and I crate.  I have a key but couldn't figure out how to use it on the crate :(.

Okay, to use your key select it in your backpack and the "use with" button will light up click it and and all the items you can't use it with will darken, then just find something compatible you can use it with (crate), select it and you'll get prompted :D easy peasy!

Incidentally I'll trade you a Big Steel Jaw of Summer Fun and a Frontier Justice for your Genuine Dead Cone and your Market Gardener (I'm trying to complete the airborne Soldier :D )

I'll also give you two crates!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

I AM the Demoman!

I finally figured out how to play this tricky class, nailed 3 achievements in one round AND got the first unlock!

AYE THAT'S THE WAY YA DO IT!!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 23, 2011, 07:35:37 AM
Quote from: Melbosa on July 23, 2011, 02:10:14 AM

Okay, to use your key select it in your backpack and the "use with" button will light up click it and and all the items you can't use it with will darken, then just find something compatible you can use it with (crate), select it and you'll get prompted :D easy peasy!

Incidentally I'll trade you a Big Steel Jaw of Summer Fun and a Frontier Justice for your Genuine Dead Cone and your Market Gardener (I'm trying to complete the airborne Soldier :D )

I'll also give you two crates!

I see you hit Engineer Milestone 1 today so I guess you don't need that Frontier Justice LOL

Ah well, crafting! :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Heh, sorry I couldn't join you every time I checked the server was full, b'oh!

The server I was on had a lot of newbies I think, I've never killed so many spies before LOL
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Don't forget to join the RW chat channel with voice when you are playing.

FYI when in RW voice chat the mic is open, but if you hit v your voice will still be heard normally in your team on the server.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on July 24, 2011, 06:51:55 PM
Don't forget to join the RW chat channel with voice when you are playing.

FYI when in RW voice chat the mic is open, but if you hit v your voice will still be heard normally in your team on the server.

I was on there today when Melbosa was on, tried to join the server he was playing but it was full so ended up on a newbie server (at least I think they were newbies).

Anyways, I usually try to be on there before I get the game started.

I also I mapped the voice key to one of my mouse side buttons :D (makes it easier) I also mapped the melee weapon selection button the other side button handy for classes like Engineer or Spy
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I was on when Melbosa was on for a while, didn't see any chat from him in game... I even used voice a few times in game..

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on July 24, 2011, 10:37:13 PM
I was on when Melbosa was on for a while, didn't see any chat from him in game... I even used voice a few times in game..

Ooh I see, that must have been later. I only played for 4 or 5 rounds on Badlands before it rotated to Goldrush (so about an hour between 3 and 4 PM give or take)

I've been in and out of the game all weekend (finally learnt how to make transparent sprays) and did a quick trade with Mel before I went out this morning.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Yeah sorry, didn't have a mic installed when I was playing so I couldn't talk.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on July 25, 2011, 08:05:58 AM
Yeah sorry, didn't have a mic installed when I was playing so I couldn't talk.

Ahh okay
By Grabthar's Hammer