Secret Steam Santa Anyone?

Started by Tom, November 27, 2013, 01:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Mine went out as well!  Merry XMas :D
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

Hope you guys like your games. Mel kinda got the short end of the stick from my selection imo, since he already had the gooder ones :-x ah well.

I'm hoping some other friends of ours poke their heads in before I give the rest of my keys out to other peoples.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

Quote from: Tom on December 03, 2013, 12:50:26 PM
Mel kinda got the short end of the stick from my selection imo, since he already had the gooder ones :-x ah well.

Its all good!  I'll enjoy them :D

Mr. Analog

I hope you dig what I gots ya :D

Highly underrated from what I understand
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

WE GOTTA PLAY RISE OF THE TRIAD

GOTTTTTTTTTA

Frickle Frackle I have D&D tonight but hot damn so many good games!!!!!

I STILL HAVE TO PLAY MARIO 3D WORLD

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Tom

I actually really want to play terraria, but no linux :( and my laptop has no room for teh-windows and my desktop si borked >:(

Good news there is I got myself a christmas present. 480GB ssd (recent sales made it seem like a good time), and an ultrabay hdd adapter. So yay, existing 240 can be for windows, and 480G ssd can be for linux. but I won't be getting the adapter for like... a week.

Melbosa

I have a Terraria server running 24/7 if you ever do get it running.  While Minecraft is so much a simulation with Mobs added for flavour, Terraria is more like a Game with Simulation added on.  It has so much content it dwarfs Minecraft in comparison.  But its world is finite sized and its progression is limited in duration.  But it has some very unique play that Minecraft could learn from.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 03, 2013, 01:29:38 PM
Does Terraria run under Wine?
I haven't tried, and tbh I hadn't thought of it :o I'm not sure how to install it...

But yeah, what I've gathered from watching youtube/twitch is that you have to bring the game to minecraft, where as (in soviet russia) terraria brings the game to you.

Melbosa

DAMN you Mr. Analog. That Indie Paper and Pen +1 game is so DAMN addictive!!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer