Main Menu

D&D in a Box

Started by Melbosa, April 04, 2019, 10:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

The hard part is finding the time to play through it...  But yeah, like you I see that and immediately Want It.

I've also always wanted to play in the Aereth campaign setting from Goodman Games, but that's third edition.

And I just came across Into The Borderlands (combines the classics Into The Unknown and The Keep On The Borderlands) and The Isle Of Dread.  Those are all three modules from my childhood, but they're updated to fifth edition.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Melbosa

Quote from: Thorin on April 04, 2019, 11:57:47 AM
The hard part is finding the time to play through it...  But yeah, like you I see that and immediately Want It.

I've also always wanted to play in the Aereth campaign setting from Goodman Games, but that's third edition.

And I just came across Into The Borderlands (combines the classics Into The Unknown and The Keep On The Borderlands) and The Isle Of Dread.  Those are all three modules from my childhood, but they're updated to fifth edition.
I'd be down for a change over to another DM to run some of these at some point.  I've actually never played these modules :D

Melbosa

Its the thrown in Maps and Minis and Objects I like most, as those I could use anywhere.  The Modules to me are a bonus.

Thorin

Quote from: Melbosa on April 04, 2019, 12:30:32 PM

I'd be down for a change over to another DM to run some of these at some point.  I've actually never played these modules :D

Is that a subtle hint? :P
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Melbosa

Quote from: Thorin on April 04, 2019, 01:52:06 PM
Quote from: Melbosa on April 04, 2019, 12:30:32 PM

Is that a subtle hint? :P
No lol.  Dracith has expressed interest in DMing, so no it wouldn't have to be you lol.  But eventually I'd like to PC again too as well...