Main Menu

Started by Thorin, August 14, 2012, 07:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Quote from: aethun on August 29, 2012, 04:31:18 PM
It was one of the first things I built. Don't bother though, it was @%&#. The hole was filled with a lot of water that I removed. The destruction looks jarring though (and very extensive for it just to be creepers), but it's not that important.
:(

Ok, tonight I hope to make the server whitelisted.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Tom

Ok, I'm probably going to be installing bukkit and at least the whitelist-message mod, and I don' think its a good idea to use the beta release of bukkit for 1.3.2, so I'll be sticking with 1.3.1 for now. I hope that's not a huge issue. FYI, the server hasn't been updated to 1.3.2 yet, so there shouldn't be any serious issues, at least more than there are now. If anyone needs the 1.3.1 jar, I'll attempt to find it for them if they cant find it.

Tom

Heyoh, I've migrated to the bukkit based set up. Please let me know if anything is broken. I kept the original setup around, so if anything is broken, we can just move back.

Mr. Analog

The world looks good, everything works, nothing (additional) is broken.

The only thing I noticed is that (at least for me) custom skins don't appear to be loading.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 03, 2012, 11:34:28 AM
The world looks good, everything works, nothing (additional) is broken.

The only thing I noticed is that (at least for me) custom skins don't appear to be loading.
I'll take a look. Might just be the skin server being stupid.

Tom

I don't know what's causing it. there's no messages in the console.

It appears it has nothing to do with the hosted server at all. At least the bukkit forums lead me to believe that it has nothing to do with bukkit or the standard mc server. So it might just be that the mc skin server is down. It is a holiday after all.

Thorin

Looks good, except it says I've only been on for 1 minute so far (OnTime plugin).  Did all our times reset?  Will I finally have a chance to challenge Lenny for the #1 online spot?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on September 03, 2012, 12:30:31 PM
Looks good, except it says I've only been on for 1 minute so far (OnTime plugin).  Did all our times reset?  Will I finally have a chance to challenge Lenny for the #1 online spot?
According to the plugin yes. But not the logs. The plugin has its own database, that I could probably change to include prior times.