Minecraft Overviewer

Started by Thorin, March 28, 2012, 05:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Servers still there we never stopped playing on it intermittently.

Mr. Analog

I've been thinking about playing Minecraft again too!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Been playing a lot this weekend.. Found a nether fortress..

Currently looking for a stronghold / end portal..

Thorin

I've been thinking about it for a long time, every time I get to my computer I draw a blank on what to build so I end up playing freeciv instead.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on April 07, 2019, 10:02:34 PM
I've been thinking about it for a long time, every time I get to my computer I draw a blank on what to build so I end up playing freeciv instead.

Found a nether fortress and I am thinking of making a blaze farm.

Still trying to find an end portal / stronghold. Used a few conflicting tools to try and scout them out but after digging and using eyes of ender still haven?t found one.

I have still never personally gone to the end in this game. There is also lots of new stuff there like shulkers etc.

Mr. Analog

In lieu of an actual Overviewer (TOM PLZ) I made a big map of the immediate area, its in my tree-mansion next to my bed. There's a massive jungle in the middle of spawn outside of that are some icebergs, extreme hills, taiga and regular old land. I also found a jungle temple which I raided - it had 4 gold in it *yawn*

I think I'm going to relocate somewhere as I absolutely hate the jungle (no room to build anything cool) I just don't know where yet BOY AND OVERVIEWER MAP WOULD MAKE THAT EASIER

Oh yeah to our west across the sea is a very evil island full of dank trees, giant mushrooms and about a billion skeletons / drowned.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Yes, an Overviewer map would absolutely help.  Maybe we should try texting him?  Although I'm not sure if he answers his texts anymore, I think his wife uses the phone nowadays.  I guess we could try messaging him on Facebook?

In the meantime, you can at least look at the biomes here: https://chunkbase.com/apps/biome-finder#-7013471312960255310.  That's the right seed, I double-checked.  Our spawn is X -185 Z -41.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on April 14, 2019, 07:23:30 PM
Yes, an Overviewer map would absolutely help.  Maybe we should try texting him?  Although I'm not sure if he answers his texts anymore, I think his wife uses the phone nowadays.  I guess we could try messaging him on Facebook?

In the meantime, you can at least look at the biomes here: https://chunkbase.com/apps/biome-finder#-7013471312960255310.  That's the right seed, I double-checked.  Our spawn is X -185 Z -41.

This shows desert but our map is full of jungle, like... a lot of jungle
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on April 14, 2019, 07:23:30 PM

I actually do peruse the forums and "fixed" the phone situtation a while ago (to some degree, I use my old nexus 4 now). I saw this eariler but haven't had time/energy to deal with it.

But in case anyone is curious, you can contact me via the following in no particular order: the forum's PMs, facebook messenger, email, sms, phone, and knocking on my door. choose your poison.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

Overviewer and at least one other similar tool work with 1.13.

We managed to get about 4 unique players or more on the server this last week.. 3 concurrent that where NOT my family LOL.

Mr. Analog

I made a sailing ship I sure wish we had overviewer

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Well, we could donate some cash to the server owner to get the server owner to spend a bit of time setting it up?
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on April 19, 2019, 11:47:34 AM
Well, we could donate some cash to the server owner to get the server owner to spend a bit of time setting it up?
I'm up for that!

By Grabthar's Hammer