Last post by Mr. Analog - January 07, 2024, 09:04:29 PM
Nobody's said it yet but PLAYOFF SPOT acquired
Minecraft / Re: The Warden
Last post by Mr. Analog - December 30, 2023, 08:12:56 PM
I mean...

H'yeah!
Minecraft / Re: The Warden
Last post by Lazybones - December 30, 2023, 07:40:56 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 30, 2023, 11:20:51 AMI had tons of ores and junk on me and I didn't want to lose it all!

"You fear to go into those mines. The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness..."
Minecraft / Re: Blaze Farm
Last post by Mr. Analog - December 30, 2023, 03:30:49 PM
Quote from: LennyLen on December 30, 2023, 01:23:27 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 30, 2023, 11:19:09 AMDoes anyone have a long lasting potion of water breathing? There's a underwater lake I want to visit but I don't want to die LOL

I've put a couple in one of the chests at spawn.

I've also checked the area around the blaze farm, to make sure it's safe there now, and it is.

I can also provide nether wart if you need it as I have heaps, but I'm out of soul sand.

edit: If you need more than 2 potions, let me know. I can brew more if needed.

edit: Turns out I lied. I've got a stack of soul sand.

Oh dude! This is awesome,  thank you so much
Minecraft / Re: Blaze Farm
Last post by LennyLen - December 30, 2023, 01:23:27 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 30, 2023, 11:19:09 AMDoes anyone have a long lasting potion of water breathing? There's a underwater lake I want to visit but I don't want to die LOL

I've put a couple in one of the chests at spawn.

I've also checked the area around the blaze farm, to make sure it's safe there now, and it is.

I can also provide nether wart if you need it as I have heaps, but I'm out of soul sand.

edit: If you need more than 2 potions, let me know. I can brew more if needed.

edit: Turns out I lied. I've got a stack of soul sand.

Minecraft / The Warden
Last post by Mr. Analog - December 30, 2023, 11:20:51 AM
OK nothing is as terrifying as being down deep and finding those crazy shrieking tentacle things and then the screen goes black and you can see something big coming at you. Minecraft can be a little creepy on your own at times and man this actually got my pulse rate up. I had tons of ores and junk on me and I didn't want to lose it all!
Minecraft / Blaze Farm
Last post by Mr. Analog - December 30, 2023, 11:19:09 AM
I attempted to travel to the blaze farm today and almost got roasted

I followed the cobble path all the way to the fortress and when I got there I got turned around a little because I couldn't see how to get up. A couple of blazes spawned and floated down right onto a pigman. I didn't want to shoot the pigman so I was very careful with my bow but I took a truckton of damage as they ganged up on me... THEN as if I didn't have enough problems a ghast showed up from nowhere and started blasting the place. I got out with 2 hearts and no blaze rods.

I realized on my way back that I would also need nether wart and soul sand and I didn't see either.

Does anyone have a long lasting potion of water breathing? There's a underwater lake I want to visit but I don't want to die LOL
Game Chat / VR Suggestions?
Last post by Lazybones - December 29, 2023, 02:11:42 PM
I have looked into it a few times and tried it a few times.. Recently we got the chance to try it again at a local VR place now the kids are highly interested in getting a VR system.

Anyone here currently running VR?

What are you running? Any pro / con / gotya I should look into?

The VR place was running multiple Valve Index VR Kits which are fairly pricey but very complete but REQUIRE a high end PC as well. I see that the Meta Quest headsets are also very popular and can also run stand alone or tethered to a PC but I really don't like meta..

I have the space either way for a full setup, also if anything is coming out SOON that I should wait and see I would like to know.. It could take a while to save up for this.
Lobby / Re: Holiday season 2023
Last post by Mr. Analog - December 28, 2023, 02:23:38 PM
Very cool!
Lobby / Re: Holiday season 2023
Last post by Melbosa - December 28, 2023, 01:58:21 PM
This was my before and after in my basement:

Its since had some more work done to it, I have a monitor on top, and switched to Telus + Ooma home phone. I've also wired  in my house indoor ceiling speakers and added a sound system for them.