Server Status 1.17 OLD

Started by Tom, March 17, 2012, 07:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

I'm on right now it seems pretty good

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

We should complete this migration so the over-viewer is up to date etc and the responsibility shifts over.

Tom

Quote from: Lazybones on October 19, 2019, 01:25:45 AMWe should complete this migration so the over-viewer is up to date etc and the responsibility shifts over.
No complaints here. Just a little busy for the next hour or two. perhaps a bit later or tomorrow?
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

I have shut down my test server, I will bring it back up once I have the final snapshot and will update the MOTD.

Send me a message when you have sent me a final backup and make sure to shut your server down.

Lazybones

Hi All, both servers are down migration is in progress.

Lazybones

The migration is complete and the server is up.

New Server Address: rwmc.contentcubby.ca
New Overviewer Address: https://rwov.contentcubby.ca/  (currently updates about once an hour)
Server Version:  1.14.x

Please remember to update your saved server address  mc2.tomasu.org or mc2.svc.tomasu.net or 68.148.49.236 to rwmc.contentcubby.ca

Tom

The old DNS addresses will continue to work for the foreseeable future. They have been forwarded to Lazy's domains and I see no reason to remove them.

Lazybones

New Overviewer Address: https://rwov.contentcubby.ca/
- Overviewer currently updates about once an hour (I may make this more frequent depending on server load)
- If you want a sign to appear on Overviewer in the Sign filter put the text "--POI--" in one of the lines of the sign, probably line 4 / the last line for consistency.

Lazybones

Server Update: mods updated

Mods / Datapacks:
Disable Hostile Grief
One Player Sleep v3
TreeCapitator V2.5.4

Instead of the game rule that turns it off completely the data pack Disable Hostile Grief will just disable the hostile parts like creeper explosions, this should allow villager farms and villager breading among other things.

Lazybones

The server has been updated to Server Version:  1.14.4

Lazybones

Tom

Wow. Makin me look bad.

;) jk. Good work.

Lazybones

Quote from: Tom on November 11, 2019, 02:22:32 PMWow. Makin me look bad.

;) jk. Good work.

lol, well there is a self interest in that I am playing on the server.. Also datapacks are much easier to maintain than custom servers or old school mods. The docker is also very easy to update.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 14, 2019, 10:01:38 PMServer went down just now
Looks like a few other services at home had a blip.

ETA for me to be home to investigate is a bit more than an hour.