Main Menu

Server Status

Started by Lazybones, December 01, 2021, 12:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

LennyLen

Quote from: Mr. Analog on October 13, 2022, 07:17:28 PMWhen the weather gets colder I'll probably be playing more

The weather is another reason I haven't been playing as much, as it's getting warm enough now to spend time outside.

Lazybones

FYI I will be making a number of home networking changes over the next week or so.. There may be disruptions to server access as a result.

In general I try to check if people are online but not always.

Thorin

Hah, so I was online just now and lost connection :P  Oh well, I'll come back to it again some other time.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Sorry man, moving over my firewall configs etc.. Edgerouter -> OPNSense

My External IP changed and I had to re-do my DYNDNS config..

For the most part the external services like minecraft and overviewer will "likely" not be further disrupted and should be back up now.

Lazybones

I will be doing some short maintenance over the next hour and will need to reboot the server maybe one or two times.

Lazybones

Server changes for today should be complete.

The server version has been updated to 1.19.3.

Lazybones

I have performed some changes moving around the server and overviewer docker containers.. Should work exactly the same but let me know if you have any issues.

Mr. Analog

Sweet! Might get on today sometime
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Can we upgrade to latest?

I tried logging in tonight and my client updated
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 14, 2023, 07:07:42 PMCan we upgrade to latest?

Server Version:  1.19.4

Update complete.. Let me know if you find any issues.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on March 14, 2023, 10:29:09 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 14, 2023, 07:07:42 PMCan we upgrade to latest?

Server Version:  1.19.4

Update complete.. Let me know if you find any issues.

Perfect, works great and everything was in the right place

Thanks man!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Can we upgrade to 20?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Server is now on 1.20 .. of note the server crashed and rebooted on me twice while I was testing it. It does auto restart but it takes about 2-3 min.

I did notice it updating a LOT of player attributes and of note the datapack mods all had to be updated so if there is any data loss in your HOMES that you have saved that might suck.. I did test my first two and they worked fine however.

Lazybones

Turns out the crash was actually due to the server running behind / lagging and minecraft having an auto kill that reboots the server.. I have increased the wait time, I am hoping the performance issue is just temporary as it starts to cache things etc.. but let me know if the server is unplayable or something.