She-Hulk: Attorney-at-Law

Started by Thorin, October 07, 2022, 12:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

So I consume pretty much everything Marvel these days, including the Marvel TV shows. I've been watching She-Hulk and enjoying it; it's kinda whimsical and tries to show a female super's life, with occasional fourth-wall breaking just like Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

Last episode saw Charlie CoyleCox enter as Daredevil and Matt Murdock (same guy that played Daredevil in that awesome tv series a few years ago), this episode saw a lot more of him. I'm excited to see how that's all going to pan out!

I don't wanna say more cuz spoilers. But I'm wondering, is anyone else watching it?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Yep watching it. Apparently she hulk is very much like dead pool in breaking the 4th wall often in her comics and is more often written as a commentary on various topics so the series is apparently fairly true to the comic in that sense.

Lots of haters online but we are enjoying it. Poor Jen just wants to be a lawyer.

Mr. Analog

I've yet to see it but I've heard good things (outside the trolls that is)

I guess it's another one for my list haha
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Wife and I love the show.  And yes in the comics She-Hulk breaks the 4th wall a lot.  Funny when her and Deadpool crossover.

**Movie Spoiler from Spiderman & TV Spoiler from Hawkeye below:
Spoiler
I knew Charlie Cox was coming on, and since Spiderman & Hawkeye I knew Daredevil and Kingpin are coming back.
 They may not be in the same show though, but time will tell. Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin is perfect and am so glad he gets to reprise his role.
[close]
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!