Minecraft 1.20 Update

Started by Lazybones, October 15, 2022, 04:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

LennyLen

I only managed to make it about halfway through the video before the hosts annoyed me too much so I'll wait until someone writes an article to learn everything, but what they covered in the first half was pretty underwhelming.

Lazybones

Quote from: LennyLen on October 15, 2022, 07:08:37 PMI only managed to make it about halfway through the video before the hosts annoyed me too much so I'll wait until someone writes an article to learn everything, but what they covered in the first half was pretty underwhelming.

Camels, Raft, Bamboo Blocks & 7 New Avatars!

LennyLen

Camels could be ok, and I like the idea of the bookshelves, but nothing else made me that interested.

Mr. Analog

So far underwhelming

I like the idea of bookshelves but it's been done before by a few mods now.

I guess we'll see more
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Mostly an update on how snapshots now get released as datapacks in java.

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

I was big time on board with this until I saw the changes to Netherite and the low % rate of the patterns

The upgrades I can understand being rare but the patterns? Get outta town
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Contains some 1.19 updates as well

Skipped posting a few of these but looks like some good updates in 1.20

Jump to 1.20 stuff https://youtu.be/ChRNG9uoc1s?t=281

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Thorin

Crazy how they just keep adding and adding and adding and it still feels like fresh new changes rather than duplicating what's already existing.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

The suspicious sand is quite interesting in needing a specific tool to get items out of it and they have essentially added complex wireless redstone to the game..

Some people will really dig getting all or specific armor types as well.

Mr. Analog

I'm really enjoying some of the changes they've already made and I can't wait for this release

For what I spent this is the game that keeps on giving
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones