Main Menu

Stolen Goods

Started by Thorin, August 30, 2012, 11:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

Quote from: Lazybones on September 15, 2012, 11:40:58 AM
Wolves also kill cows. I thought animals randomly respawned over time?

I thought wolves only killed sheep?  Regardless, the only two wolves I saw in more than two hours of wandering were tamed and sitting in Melbosa's fire spire.  And there were lots of sheep and pigs and chickens.  Not only that, but all the cows in my barn plus all the cows in YellowBear's barn were gone, and we had a half-dozen or more each after the upgrade to 1.3 (where animals glitching out mostly stopped happening).
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Pants

Quote from: Thorin on September 15, 2012, 01:37:28 PM
I thought wolves only killed sheep?

I can confirm this.  Wolves won't kill anything but sheep.  Someone must have killed the cows.

Lazybones

Was online last night, noticed that someone had messed with my prison / golem farm, lots of dirt blocks, water and 2 block tall holes... I have cleaned it up and also demoed a bunch of it to redesign it a little.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on September 21, 2012, 08:53:21 AM
Was online last night, noticed that someone had messed with my prison / golem farm, lots of dirt blocks, water and 2 block tall holes... I have cleaned it up and also demoed a bunch of it to redesign it a little.

Ooh, do you need any help??
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 21, 2012, 08:58:15 AM

No I am kind of doing a tear down to improve it, but what had been done to it had prevented it from working.. At least they didn't let the in mates out. That was the hard part.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on September 21, 2012, 09:12:59 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 21, 2012, 08:58:15 AM

No I am kind of doing a tear down to improve it, but what had been done to it had prevented it from working.. At least they didn't let the in mates out. That was the hard part.

Whew okay, well if you need any help let me know!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Looks like my castle home was robbed as well (just now going back to look at it). I know I had more stuff in the chests, including some diamonds... No idea how much other than I know those chests had a lot more stuff.

O well.... I am barely in the mood to play... Also there seems to be barely anyone else around... guess I am just board of building.

Thorin

The trick is to arrange a time where we can all build something together.  I've found that's quite fun, especially since we can each take on one of the more specialized jobs (get food production going / get raw materials / put together building shells / etc).

I haven't been on in a little while just because there's been kids' sports starting up.

Oh and...  Where's your castle home?  Or are you talking about the one on the island?
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Pants

Quote from: Thorin on September 24, 2012, 10:04:30 PM
The trick is to arrange a time where we can all build something together.

Has anyone found a stronghold yet?  It would be amazingly fun if we found one and all went for the End.

Thorin

I think Mr. Analog might've come across one, Pants.  Having a six to ten player End run would be kinda cool, actually!  Just a little hard to coordinate, I think, what with so many different time zones...
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Lazybones

Oh and...  Where's your castle home?  Or are you talking about the one on the island?
Yes, someone punch the front door in and also dug some odd holes inside... As well the chests are fairly bare.  Been too long to remember what was in them, just went back because I ran out of food and thought there was some there still.

Thorin

It was probably the fella that was griefing, and he probably got there through the subway lines.

Quote from: Lazybones on September 24, 2012, 09:43:26 PM
O well.... I am barely in the mood to play... Also there seems to be barely anyone else around... guess I am just board of building.

So is it more that we're all on at different times and that you'd like to have others on, or is it that you just don't have any burnin'-the-brain ideas of what you would like to build anymore?  I know that I keep thinking of new things and putting them on the list but I just haven't found time recently.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on September 24, 2012, 10:29:20 PM
It was probably the fella that was griefing, and he probably got there through the subway lines.

Quote from: Lazybones on September 24, 2012, 09:43:26 PM

So is it more that we're all on at different times and that you'd like to have others on, or is it that you just don't have any burnin'-the-brain ideas of what you would like to build anymore?  I know that I keep thinking of new things and putting them on the list but I just haven't found time recently.

It is nice having someone to chat with and exchange goods with that is fun, however my ideas are kinda getting dry and the ones I do have usually leave me to boar-dumb attempting to implement these days. Just not that into it...

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on September 24, 2012, 09:43:26 PMthere seems to be barely anyone else around... guess I am just board of building.
The trick is to arrange a time

All you guys gotta do is post a time you wanna meetup. I was going to be out tonight as I posted that I was going to be playing Mann vs Machine tonight (which, by the way, was fun).

Quote from: Pants on September 24, 2012, 10:13:03 PMHas anyone found a stronghold yet?  It would be amazingly fun if we found one and all went for the End.

Stronghold! -> http://mc.tomasu.org/#/481/64/394/max/0/1
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on September 24, 2012, 10:59:25 PMIt is nice having someone to chat with and exchange goods with that is fun, however my ideas are kinda getting dry and the ones I do have usually leave me to boar-dumb attempting to implement these days. Just not that into it...

I've hit that wall with Tekkit, that's why I went back to Mincraft and started challenging myself with building designs n' stuff.

I think when the weather turns, my parents get their house squared away and I finish some more art commissions I'll have more time for Minecraft again.
By Grabthar's Hammer