Main Menu

Stolen Goods

Started by Thorin, August 30, 2012, 11:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

The original plan was to build a castle or village and import some NPCs etc.

Was going to build a sand generator up there and use glass for a lot of things.

That was the general plan.

Neither portals should work higher up now so I was thinking of moving it up as well out of its current cave.

LennyLen

QuoteUgh that blows, do you need any help recovering stuff?

As far as I can tell, there's nothing missing except for some animals, which I can breed again from remaining stock.  Thanks though.

QuoteIt could be that they died there, spawned back at their bed at spawn, then never went back to get their gear.  I'm guessing it wasn't all that impressive anyway.

That's my guess as well.  They didn't know about the hidden route to the farm and so would have had another long trip to retrieve their gear. which wasn't that impressive.

QuoteBy the way, where's your farm?

http://mc.tomasu.org/#/274/64/-1432/-1/0/0

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on December 12, 2012, 03:43:43 PM
The original plan was to build a castle or village and import some NPCs etc.

Was going to build a sand generator up there and use glass for a lot of things.

That was the general plan.

Neither portals should work higher up now so I was thinking of moving it up as well out of its current cave.

I think you can push Villagers through Portals now so you might be able to import some through the nether
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

My prison / iron factory villagers all escaped or where killed by zombies.

Before I import any all the way there I will have to build up some golums to protect the area and fence in the edges.

Mr. Analog

Sounds good, ooh that gives me an idea...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Some jerkface took all the potatoes from my house near spawn

I don't mind if people use renewable resources like crops but replant things before you leave!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I have no idea who would've taken them, but if you need more potatoes there should be some at the Urban Wildlife Repopulation Center (aka Spawnsville Ranch), in the chest at the front door.  Back when I first found potatoes, I planted them in several places around spawn as well, so you could look in other people's gardens.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Like I say it's not so much that people were in the patch touchin' muh stuffs, it's that they left nothing at all for anyone else.

Perhaps I need to trap the area lol
By Grabthar's Hammer