Main Menu

Can you find it?

Started by LennyLen, December 13, 2022, 02:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennyLen

Since nobody seems to be playing the game itself, here's a game that can be played without logging in...

A couple of weeks after we started the new map, I built a secret base. Your challenge is to find it on the Overviewer map (and yes it is visible if you know where to look).

Mr. Analog

Ooo a challenge! I'll see what I can find!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Are you talking about the glass-encased undersea base?

And yeah, I've run dry of ideas what to build.  I started on the base for a skyscraper or something, but just never got back to it.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

I just haven't been able to play games for a while though with Christmas that might change
By Grabthar's Hammer

LennyLen

Quote from: Thorin on December 13, 2022, 07:01:22 PMAre you talking about the glass-encased undersea base?

That's the one.

Out of curiosity, did you find it by making players visible?  I just realized today that I was still there, after I'd waited 10 days for there to be no sign of it on the activity map.

Mr. Analog

Aww man Thorin beat me to it! Now I gotta find it on the map!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: LennyLen on December 13, 2022, 10:06:09 PM
Quote from: Thorin on December 13, 2022, 07:01:22 PMAre you talking about the glass-encased undersea base?

That's the one.

Out of curiosity, did you find it by making players visible?  I just realized today that I was still there, after I'd waited 10 days for there to be no sign of it on the activity map.

No, I'd asked about it before, a long time ago in another thread, and I'm pretty sure you'd said it was yours.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Lazybones

I also saw it while obsessing with overviewer lol under water builds are always a challenge

LennyLen

Quote from: Thorin on December 14, 2022, 06:58:27 PMNo, I'd asked about it before, a long time ago in another thread, and I'm pretty sure you'd said it was yours.

Oops, I must have forgotten.

Thorin

Hopefully everyone else found your secret base on the map.  I have never travelled to it, just seen it on Overviewer, but it looks cool!

Speaking of things on Overviewer...  It appears a hill has been smoothed out and a highrise is under construction!
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Ooh! Cool!!

I should really drop by the server over the holidays
By Grabthar's Hammer

LennyLen

Quote from: Thorin on December 23, 2022, 06:04:24 PMHopefully everyone else found your secret base on the map.  I have never travelled to it, just seen it on Overviewer, but it looks cool!

It's actually just a humble abode. Nothing fancy, apart from it's location.

Quote from: Thorin on December 23, 2022, 06:04:24 PMSpeaking of things on Overviewer...  It appears a hill has been smoothed out and a highrise is under construction!

I've been observing the progress over the last few days.  Looking forward to seeing the final build.