Saints Row the Third Remastered

Started by Mr. Analog, May 27, 2020, 06:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Being a longtime fan of the series I am truly surprised by the effort put into this remaster. Stupidly the game is only available on the Epic and Windows store for the PC release with the Steam version becoming available next year. I might actually buy the Windows Store version I'm that hype for it

Check out this comparison video

https://youtu.be/CNhwSnDdvRM

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Xbox Game Pass is a $1 again and you could get this game plus The Outer Worlds and more for the $1 :D

Game Smarter not Harder :P
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

LOL I might just have to

How do I sign up?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Mr. Analog

Thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

So I looked into how the Pass works and I think I'll just outright buy the game. I have a tendency to pick up and put down games sometimes for months so a subscription service doesn't make much sense for me, there'd be a lot of times where I'd be paying for it without using it (like Netflix lol)

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Understandable.  For me, I play enough games throughout the year that the sub is cheaper than purchasing all the games separately.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on May 28, 2020, 07:45:29 PMUnderstandable.  For me, I play enough games throughout the year that the sub is cheaper than purchasing all the games separately.

Yeah for that it would make a lot of sense
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

SO after purchasing it on the Microsoft Store I discovered that it's only on XBox One NOT PC

Off to Epic I go I guess... time to dust off my developer login
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Two words: Kick Ass

I seriously forgot how fun this game is and now it looks purdy too. Only gripe so far was a game glitch where an enemy I had to take down was stuck in an inaccessible place but other than that g2g

Bonus it was only $40 on Epic rather than the full price that's on the Microsoft store

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Man, I love this game, the ultimate "just farting around" game.

It's stupid, but fun!
By Grabthar's Hammer