A look back at the history of zelda

Started by Lazybones, November 27, 2006, 12:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3217799422494896410

A very long and very complete look back at the history and story of the games that make up the story.

Warning, it is long and may contain some spoilers if you are still playing some of the older games.

TheDruid

Wow, that was massively long... I watched every little bit of it.

Makes me want to borrow a game cube and play Wind Walker, then buy a Wii and play the next up coming title. Ocarina of time is the only game in the series i played through in its entirety. However remains one of the greatest game adventures i have ever played. Just last year i fired it up again to play through it.
I only drink the blood of my enemies, and on occasion a strawberry smoothie.

Lazybones

Twilight Princes is turning out to be very good so far. I actually enjoy the new controls.

Tonnica

Very nice!

I liked how they included a fair amount of gameplay footage for each. I haven't played Wind Waker, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, or Four Swords so it's neat to see what I haven't played. As he says in the video, any change to any of the games could completely destroy speculative timelines because there is no offical one. Which is fine because in a way you can take the Zelda games like the 007 films: even out of "order" they're still good. And you don't need to fully experience one to jump right into another.