Call of Duty 2

Started by Melbosa, April 07, 2005, 01:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/602/602422p1.html

I know this will make at least 2 people happy here.  Guess who....
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

I'd like Call of Duty a lot more (and I like it a lot now) if they really got the squad based AI working, I really want to feel like I'm working with a team when I'm in battle, you just don't get that from modern war/FPSs.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

w00t!  I love the frantic action of it all.  I could use more (maybe this time they wont rip off movies)

Darren Dirt

Sounds like it's giving BF etc. a real run for the money...

-new engine
-new historic campaigns
-improved A.I. (especially re. squad combat)
-context based squad battle chatter
-concealment and visibility
-weather effects

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Melbosa

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"I'd like Call of Duty a lot more (and I like it a lot now) if they really got the squad based AI working, I really want to feel like I'm working with a team when I'm in battle, you just don't get that from modern war/FPSs.
Man you should try Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 if your looking for the squad aspect as that is huge part of that game, as well as it being very CoD like.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

rmz

got CoD1 n loved it, never got into the multiplayer nor tryed the expansion pack, but i might get it if the price is right, n WoW is boring me ;)
rmz // Feeble

Mr. Analog

The squad multi-player is a lot of fun, DM is well, it's just DM. The expansion packs really add to the game as a whole though (IMHO).
By Grabthar's Hammer