Gamestop and EB Merge

Started by Melbosa, April 19, 2005, 08:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Shayne

Hmm...interesting.  I dont think that changing the name in Canada would be a good idea as  only now is the "EB Games" name becoming well known (and trusted).

Mr. Analog

I'm a fan of EB Games' downtown location for 2 reasons:

-Proximity

-Friendly staff

It's the only game store I've been too that joked around with me and had the general ambiance of a comic store.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

I dont even look at the other shops.  I know that i can preorder months/years in advance for a game, and i KNOW that it WILL be there on the day its supposed to be.

I can ask for recommendations, and if it sucks, i can exchange the game later.

The whole Previously Abused Exchange Program is also a nice little feature, on a couple of occasions ive traded in for free games.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"I'm a fan of EB Games' downtown location for 2 reasons:

-Proximity

*chuckles at iRony since there is also a Clareview-area store*

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

I don't have to cross two streets or go outside to get to the one downtown, also the one in Clairview is populated entirely with Vahzilok abominations.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Argh. And I know, as a fellow blaster, how quick the acidic puke brings you to unconsciousness... Although superspeed-kiting works pretty good. Have you got the EB clerks running around into walls with their hands up in the air, ignoring your attempts to Chat with them? ;)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Yeah, unfortunatly they emit this "Intellect Drain" aura that affects everyone around them, it's painful to hold conversations....
By Grabthar's Hammer