Fragapalooza 2012

Started by Mr. Analog, March 21, 2012, 12:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

I was in the building because my younger daughter had a ringette practice.  I came and took a look and it looks like a nice set-up.  I saw you, Mel, on the stage playing with the screen and then grabbing some kind of speaker or something out of a changeroom.  Not that I'm stalking you.

Anyway, looks like you guys have the setup down pat.  I couldn't believe the size of the power panel with the multiple giant plugs on it next to the admin table.

I didn't walk in because I didn't know if someone would be on me wondering what I was doing there.  Especially since there are already ten or so people set up.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Melbosa on August 08, 2012, 08:29:21 PM
Coolers are fine as long as they aren't powered and aren't obvious - that is taking up space in the isle.  A small 12 pop can one would be ok.
Hm, I have a larger one. But I can try and fit it under the table. If not, I'll just take it back to the hotel.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

Quote from: Thorin on August 08, 2012, 09:22:33 PM
I was in the building because my younger daughter had a ringette practice.  I came and took a look and it looks like a nice set-up.  I saw you, Mel, on the stage playing with the screen and then grabbing some kind of speaker or something out of a changeroom.  Not that I'm stalking you.

Anyway, looks like you guys have the setup down pat.  I couldn't believe the size of the power panel with the multiple giant plugs on it next to the admin table.

I didn't walk in because I didn't know if someone would be on me wondering what I was doing there.  Especially since there are already ten or so people set up.

You should have totally come on in!!!!  I would have made it work, no problem
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

What time are you going to be there Tom?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on August 08, 2012, 11:42:50 PM
Not entirely sure, but I should be leaving sometime between 9 and 10. So be there by 10 or 11.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on August 09, 2012, 12:07:31 AM
Not entirely sure, but I should be leaving sometime between 9 and 10. So be there by 10 or 11.

Jawsome!

I'm sure we can give you a ride back, I don't know why I didn't think of it before though argh!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on August 09, 2012, 07:58:33 AM

Jawsome!

I'm sure we can give you a ride back, I don't know why I didn't think of it before though argh!
Heh, thats ok :)

Are we sharing a hotel room? I think that was the original idea. I should have double checked sooner than now.. :-x

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on August 09, 2012, 08:49:19 AM

Jawsome!

Are we sharing a hotel room? I think that was the original idea. I should have double checked sooner than now.. :-x

Yep, room is all booked :)

I'll have to leave around 4 or so to check in but other than that it's ready to rock.

I suggest packing a second bag with your hotel stuff I guess.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on August 09, 2012, 09:10:48 AM
Quote from: Tom on August 09, 2012, 08:49:19 AM

Jawsome!

Yep, room is all booked :)

I'll have to leave around 4 or so to check in but other than that it's ready to rock.

I suggest packing a second bag with your hotel stuff I guess.
Ah good. I was worried for a second there. I have a separate bag for clothes and such no worries there. I'm going to want to tag along to the hotel when you check in so I know where the room is.

FRAGA. That is all.

Tom

OK. Not quite. Mr. A do you think your pickup on the way back will have room for both our stuffs? I Brought my chair and a cooler as well as my computer. It all takes quite a bit of space.

Mr. Analog

Probably not then, sorry

Also call my house until 11 my cell battery is DEAD.

The charger is packed already
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on August 09, 2012, 10:09:09 AM
Probably not then, sorry

Also call my house until 11 my cell battery is DEAD.

The charger is packed already
I heard ;D

Already at frag and all set up!

I'll have less to bring back, so there /might/ be room. We'll have to see. even if I have to pack a bunch on my lap, I don't care :) if there's still not room, I'll call my neighbor, the guy that gave me a lift here.

Mr. Analog

Well Fraga day 1 is awesome so far!!

Power +1
Network +1
IRC +1

My own incompetence +1

I brought everything but a headset, so I ended up going to MemEx and buying some kickass Sennheisers

WOO YEAH
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Fraga went pretty great, I'm sort of in limbo today, my internal clock is all messed up. I went to bed around 10:30 last night but woke up around 4 lol

Ahhhhhhhhh good times!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on August 13, 2012, 11:45:23 AM
Fraga went pretty great, I'm sort of in limbo today, my internal clock is all messed up. I went to bed around 10:30 last night but woke up around 4 lol

Ahhhhhhhhh good times!
heh I got to sleep around 11, and got up around 10. Had my alarm set for 9, but I keep hitting the snooze button.