Server Status 1.17 OLD

Started by Tom, March 17, 2012, 07:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Some interesting tidbits there. I wonder when account migration will begin
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Empty bee's nest?

I had bees but they're gone and now I'm left with an empty bee nest, is this normal? Is there any magic mojo I can use to get the bees back?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 04, 2020, 07:25:46 PMEmpty bee's nest?

I had bees but they're gone and now I'm left with an empty bee nest, is this normal? Is there any magic mojo I can use to get the bees back?

Is there still bees at spawn to breed? Or outside my base?

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on November 04, 2020, 08:00:04 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 04, 2020, 07:25:46 PMEmpty bee's nest?

Is there still bees at spawn to breed? Or outside my base?
I didn't check sorry

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

The Minecraft server may be down for most of today as I have renovation work happing and I need to move the server equipment and will be without power for parts of the day.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on November 06, 2020, 09:47:53 AMThe Minecraft server may be down for most of today as I have renovation work happing and I need to move the server equipment and will be without power for parts of the day.
Aww man, I've been playing sporadically this week. I was planning on an expedition to the nether

But renos come first, I hope they go smoothly!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I suspect it will be back on line before the end of the work day. It is just an HVAC replacement, but it is sort of an all day project. They started fairly early today.

Mr. Analog

Sounds good to me [emoji4]

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

FYI the server should be up and there should not be any more interruptions tonight.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on November 06, 2020, 09:36:44 PMFYI the server should be up and there should not be any more interruptions tonight.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Not all signs are showing on the overviewer, it looks like only the ones placed by Lazy are showing up
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 03, 2020, 08:32:34 PMNot all signs are showing on the overviewer, it looks like only the ones placed by Lazy are showing up

From the first post in the thread

Quote- Overviewer currently updates about once an hour
- If you want a sign to appear on Overviewer in the Sign filter put the text "--POI--" in one of the lines of the sign, probably line 4 / the last line for consistency.

If you DO have --POI-- in the last line of your signs and they do not show up after the next refresh, let me know.

Mr. Analog

Ahh ok, I was trying to find my way around the maze of nether portals in the nether and thought the signs would show up
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Just a thought but how would you guys feel about a fresh server for the Caves and Cliffs update?

I ask because our current server is pretty built up already and few people play. Might be fun to have a fresh start

Thoughts?

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Looking through he discord bot status post few people play on the server (reminder if you want online notifications, I have a bot that posts notifications to the RW discord in the minecraft channel)

Looks like LennyLen, Mr_Analog and Thorin are the only active players in the last few months

11/06/2020 -'ValkyGames'

08/24/2020 - 'BMan_C'

08/23/2020 - ['Catasin', 'McDoodleSquish', 'bag0bones'] Last time I played significantly with my daughters on the server.

04/22/2020 - ['FabledMessiah']

Not sure if LennyLen follows the forum much, if he doesn't respond to the thread I can change the MOTD on the server or maybe someone can stalk him on  the server and get his thoughts?

I would suggest we wait just a little bit after it comes out in case overviewer is broken. They normally also pump out a .1 or .2 quickly after release.

I should reset the server whitelist if we do a clean start I don't know who a lot of the authorized players are and the whitelist carried over from when Tom was hosting this world