Tom

CHANGE NOTICE!

New Server Status thread found here

Server Admin / Host: Lazybones
Server Address: rwmc.contentcubby.ca
Uptime Reports: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/Z61mru5YAW
Overviewer Address: https://rwov.contentcubby.ca/
- Overviewer currently updates about once an hour
- If you want a sign to appear on Overviewer in the Sign filter put the text "--POI--" in one of the lines of the sign, probably line 4 / the last line for consistency.
Server Version:  1.17.1
Mods / Datapacks:
One Player Sleep (1.17 playersSleepingPercentage game rule now)
TreeCapitator
AFK display (player text turns grey)
Double Shulker shells
Durability Ping
More Mob Heads
Player Head Drops
Dragon Drops
Silence Mobs
Anti Creeper Grief (Prevents creepers from blowing up blocks and players do not take damage.)
Spawn (Enter '/trigger spawn' to teleport to the world spawn point. /function spawn:config)
Homes (Allows you to set homes ('/trigger sethome' or '/trigger sethome set <ID>') and teleport back to them ('/trigger home' or '/trigger home set <ID>'). /function homes:config)
TPA (Enter '/trigger tpa set <PID>' to request to teleport to another player. Press Tab to see each player's PID (Player ID).)
Back (Enter '/trigger back' to go back to the last location you teleported from (using Homes, Spawn, or TPA), or to your last death location if that's enabled. /function back:config)

Please remember to update your saved server address  mc2.tomasu.org or mc2.svc.tomasu.net or 68.148.49.236 to rwmc.contentcubby.ca

note: the old addresses will continue to work for the foreseeable future.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

Dude! If you edit a post, no one gets notified!  You can however, being a Mod of the forums, reply to locked topics.  I waaaaahhhhhhted to play at lunch damnit :(
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

Best bet is to edit the first post, and reply with the status change.

1. keeps the current state at the top
2. notifies those subscribed that there was a change.

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

I'm just used to forums where there's a "Send to top", and double posting is discouraged.

Tom

Back up for now. Having problems with the sas card still, but it gets further than it used to. I'll have to take it back down again sometime this week to work on it some more (likely).

Lazybones

Tom

Tom

Made a minor change to the wrapper script. See if you guys can figure out what it is. ;)

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Since noone is on right now, I figure its a good time as any to bring it down again. I also updated the wrapper script again. The change this time is pretty obvious though. It should be back in a couple hours at worst. (I hope)

edit: Back up.

Tom

Tom

I hereby request an extended maintenance window whereby the server can be taken offline for an few hours. If I had another machine with a spare PCIE slot this wouldn't be necessary, but eh, what can you do. It's not overly important, I just need to find a time to do it when you don't all want to play.

Mr. Analog

Getting a lot of lag at the moment?

Something up?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer