Grumpy Cat?s Worst Christmas Ever

Started by Lazybones, November 02, 2014, 10:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Less of a gap on that one, pretty low all around

Conversely I watched The Bourne Identity for the first time yesterday... it was amazing

I have no idea why I've never seen any of these films before
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

The Bourne Trilogy is freaking awesome.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

There are parts of the Bourne Trilogy where "shaky cam" seems more like "the camera man was an epileptic in the middle of a grand mal seizure".

The story is great, the action is great, the acting is wonderful, just...  god-damn shaky cam.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

It was really subtle in the first one, I have yet to see the sequels
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I haven't seen the fourth movie in the series, but its not the same guy.. :( I don't really know how to feel about that.

Tom

I got to see a Grumpy Cat "special" on lifetime today. I think it's better than the movie. lol. Was the actress trying to get into the mind of the cat. get "grumpy" or sarcastic, etc.

Darren Dirt

"a marvel of anti-comedy, making Worst Christmas into a cross between a crass piece of holiday marketing and the kind of thing that might air on Adult Swim in the middle of the night."
- one review

(thanks for saving me the time to even watch the trailer, reviewer!) (because I was considering giving it a shot when I saw the inimitable Aubrey Plaza (aka April on Parks & Rec) was brillianty cast as the "voice" of GC!) (but that's not enough!)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Tom

Quote from: Darren Dirt on December 15, 2014, 09:26:15 AM
"a marvel of anti-comedy, making Worst Christmas into a cross between a crass piece of holiday marketing and the kind of thing that might air on Adult Swim in the middle of the night."
- one review

(thanks for saving me the time to even watch the trailer, reviewer!) (because I was considering giving it a shot when I saw the inimitable Aubrey Plaza (aka April on Parks & Rec) was brillianty cast as the "voice" of GC!) (but that's not enough!)

I mentioned them before, but I suspect the "specials" (behind the scenes like stuff) they aired on Lifetime out here to advertise the movie were better than the movie.

Lazybones

I have seen it... It isn't unwatchable but at the same time isn't good that is for sure..

Reminds me of home alone actually... but not the good parts.