Planet Bob server not working nicely

Started by Thorin, November 01, 2015, 03:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

I'm having trouble logging into Planet Bob, and when I do get logged in the word doesn't appear and I'm sinking.  When the ground finally materializes I'm stuck in it, and can't even dig out.  Any ideas what's going on?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

It was using a bit of cpu, not sure of that's the cause (it could be just that you were on the server when I checked).. Maybe at some point I'll just tell it to auto restart after a few days or something. It wasn't causing enough cpu use to trigger the monit rule to restart minecraft, so that wouldn't help. I also updated to 1.8.8 so maybe there's some fixes there.

Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 01, 2015, 03:32:55 PM
Server is down it looks like :/
It's back up Mr. A. I restarted.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Did the IP address change?

Getting connection timeouts
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

If you're going by actual IP and not domain, yes, it changed. I moved it back to my home server, cause it was costing me $20/mo for each mc server. I am so freaking broke right now it isn't funny. next month, if I don't get some kind of work or support, I'm @%&#ed.

new ip: [suspicious]174.3.73.24[/suspicious]
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on November 01, 2015, 03:37:25 PM
If you're going by actual IP and not domain, yes, it changed. I moved it back to my home server, cause it was costing me $20/mo for each mc server. I am so freaking broke right now it isn't funny. next month, if I don't get some kind of work or support, I'm @%&#ed.

You posted the IP after you moved it, that's what I'm using

[suspicious]107.170.226.228[/suspicious]
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on November 01, 2015, 03:37:25 PM

new ip: [suspicious]174.3.73.24[/suspicious]

Didn't see your edit until just now

If you need donations don't hesitate to ask

EDIT: working good now! :)
By Grabthar's Hammer