Transformers... and stuff

Started by Lazybones, March 03, 2005, 10:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Zapata Prime on June 05, 2006, 07:57:39 PM
Is he a free agent?? Him and Pronger would make a great defensive pairing!!

SYL

Zap

If only, see when Rollie went down he should have passed the Matrix of Leadership to allow Ty to become Conklinus Prime and totally kick ass...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Zapata Prime

If there is one thing that Mahatma Gandhi stands for its REVENGE!!

Lazybones

Check this out.

Click to enlarge the thumbnail.

Mr. Analog

OMG!!!!

Wicked, this I have been dreaming of since I was five.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Adams

http://home.insightbb.com/~lotusfilms/tfteaser.avi

And all of its goodness.
Be warned. DivX is required!

Please enjoy responsibly. :D
"Life is make up of 2 types of people...
50% of People who do want to do things
50% of people who do not want to do things
The rest are all forced to do things."

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

OMG! Why did I watch that! Arrgh!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Ustauk

Aint-it-cool-news has a set visit up at the site.  No matter what the rest of the movie is like, we know that at lease one scene will have a lot of explosions in it :)

Tonnica

Quote from: Ustauk on July 10, 2006, 08:00:52 AMNo matter what the rest of the movie is like, we know that at lease one scene will have a lot of explosions in it :)

Sweet. 'Splosions are pretty much required in a movie like this and there's probably many a nerd expecting some nice ones (myself included). My hopes are pretty much standard for when a new Transformers movie comes out: I hope it has Soundwave, some really rad fly-overs of Cybertron, and plenty of Optimus being Tha Boss.

Oh, and no dorky kids in exosuits!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tonnica on July 10, 2006, 10:31:05 AM
Quote from: Ustauk on July 10, 2006, 08:00:52 AMNo matter what the rest of the movie is like, we know that at lease one scene will have a lot of explosions in it :)

Sweet. 'Splosions are pretty much required in a movie like this and there's probably many a nerd expecting some nice ones (myself included). My hopes are pretty much standard for when a new Transformers movie comes out: I hope it has Soundwave, some really rad fly-overs of Cybertron, and plenty of Optimus being Tha Boss.

Oh, and no dorky kids in exosuits!

Poor Daniel, his foul-mouthed dad apparently killed, his home under Decepticon attack and then almost crushed by a giant fembot...

Either he's one lucky human boy, or one unlucky meat body for Transformers to have around.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

Hmmm, my faith MAY be renewed, after seeing some of the robot designs (I'll post pix later)...
By Grabthar's Hammer