StopAshlee.com - clearly they saw a need

Started by Darren Dirt, March 25, 2005, 03:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?StopAsh

I don't think I have *ever* seen a larger # of signatures on PetitionOnline... What does that tell ya :)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

This kind of thing could have saved us from Bette Midler years ago!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"This kind of thing could have saved us from Bette Midler years ago!
Just for that I'm gonna go find someone else to be the "wind beneath my wings" ;)

Hey at least we don't have to worry about Bashlee getting a film contract a la Mariah Dontcarey, Britney Smears, etc. - yeesh, hard to believe that people actually *paid* to go to films just cuz they had "Miss M" as the star. (Apologies to the young 'uns that never had to sift through The CrapPile That We Know As The Chick Flicks Of The Eighties ).

[/BadAndHurtfulPunMode]

- - -

Compare the # of sigs to this and this and this.

I guess by the looks of things, Interwebians care about, in order of importance: 1. Music/TV ("entertainment"), 2. videogames ("amusement"), 3. matters of life and death that may potentially be used as case law precedents that could affect my grandchildren, if not indeed my own future ("might actually make me think about the issue being debated").

"Fascinating." -Spock, when reflecting upon humans' propensity to make no frickin' sense.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Shayne

...i find it sad that people feel the need to sign a useless petition. *im off to play some internet poker!*

Mr. Analog

Well, you know how it goes eh me old brothers, some times people get so addicted to the viddy shows that they start to believe the malarky surrounding them. All's well though, since most of them can keep their Gullivers about them...

Damn you Stanley!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

Even a $3M investment into Enterprise wasnt enough (i heard of a donation of this size, was it legit?  does it still stand?)