New Game=Must see

Started by Wraith, November 10, 2005, 09:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

Hello again all just wanted to drop a few lines about a game you can try free until April 06. I would call it a cross between Horizons and AC2 its call Dark and Light and you can find out more here //www.darkandlight.com and if you would like to try it just join this forum //www.dragon-lord.com and ill tell you how and about the game .

thanks

your friend

Wraith

Mags

Hey wraith buddy. I'll try and check that out as soon as possible, sounds fun!
"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Wraith

Hey mags what up bud, you can do anything in this rock climbing and repealing snow boarding on your shield, fly gliders, ride dragons, build a home or a city. Its all PvP which should be fun. You can be a diplomat ,its unreal how in depth this game is Oh and if you get a funky screen when going to dark and light scroll to the bottom and hit complete should fix it.

Melbosa

too... many.... games... not... enough... time... in... day.... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Kinda sounds like Second Life or Project Entropia...
By Grabthar's Hammer

lanruss

maybe I'll try it out soon,  it sounds like fun indeed....

Mags

Well wraith I give up.... Multiple times i have tried to register for the site/beta, sent several e-mails. And all i ever got back was a form letter to pre-order the game....

Probably not throw my money at a company that treats you this bad already!

Wraith

Which game DDO or Dark and light?

Mags