What's your pirate name??

Started by Zapata Prime, December 14, 2005, 09:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapata Prime

Seems to be the taste of the week!

Mine is:

Iron Jack Roberts

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!
If there is one thing that Mahatma Gandhi stands for its REVENGE!!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Zapata Prime

What you can read minds??

OK so I'm an idiot! Here you go  :?

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/
If there is one thing that Mahatma Gandhi stands for its REVENGE!!

Lazybones

Dirty Davy Read

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Mr. Analog

Dread Pirate Read

QuoteLike the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Red Jack Vane

QuotePassion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way.    Arr!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Ustauk

Mad Harry Roberts

QuoteEvery pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Tonnica

Captain Bess Flint

QuoteEven though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

That lends itself rather easily to a pirate tagline. Thus: "Ye best not be forgettin' about me if ye know what's Bess for ye!"

Darren Dirt

Captain Harry Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Funny, when I was young I actually wasn't all that hairy...

Strive for progress. Not perfection.