Maggggssss Where are you this goes for you to Mel

Started by Wraith, June 12, 2006, 03:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

Hello everyone,

How goes life all and what games you playing so we can link up I have them all lol and Im currently locked out of my job because of a contract disbute so I have the time so let me know whats up and Ill find you.
good to see this site is still around and active! So talk to you latter

Ustauk

Hey Wraith, good to here from you.  I think Mags is the only one left on WoW in the group.  I'm fairly on regularly on CoH/CoV, with Tonnica, Mr. Analaog, and Lazybones being on once in a while.  I think Shaelem's on EQII.  It's summer here, so most of us our out and about enjoying that when we're not working and its not raining, plus the hockey playoffs have been a big focus around here right now. 

Mr. Analog

I sometimes log onto GuildWars, though no one else around here plays that...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Adams

I have it... the box is a bit dusty. I think I might reinstall it to see how it looks on my SLI 7900GT Overclocked. :D
"Life is make up of 2 types of people...
50% of People who do want to do things
50% of people who do not want to do things
The rest are all forced to do things."

Melbosa

Oh I'm around... good to see you Wraith.  Not on any MMOs at the moment, as I am trying out the good old regular games myself. :D
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Wraith

Good to hear from you guys im currently playing DDO on Adar server and WOW on silver hand but got a free pass to get back in to CoH might try it agian. And Mags Ill find you hehe

Mags

Hey Wraith, currently seeing how the other half lives, and playing some Horde toons.
"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Wraith

Well been looking all over for you I now have accounts on DDO AC1 and Wow just tell me a name server and game and Im there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wraith

Mags im on silverhand horde I have a 6 Shaman named Wraithhammer hope to see you on!

Mags

Guess I should have mentioned, my horde toons are on Steamwheel Cartel server.
"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Wraith

Wraith