Fraga! So who's going?

Started by Mr. Analog, March 21, 2007, 09:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Quote from: Tom on March 26, 2007, 03:25:43 PM
I'd like to suggest an area that will be the lowest temperature, maybe by one of the large doors that may or may not open. And possibly not near the areas that the stinkier geeks ;)

That only depends on if you are on the side with broken AC or not, which is random. Where we have been isn't too bad, I would rather be on the end of a row than the middle of one.

However being near the head table on an outer row might be nice.

Tom

I don't really mind where we sit. Less traffic would be nice, and being near the head table would have rather a lot of traffic.

p.s. Thank you for not making a snide remark about my previous cleanliness issues and current bo issues.... ;D
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Cova

I'll also add that the spot we've been in the last few years was chosen for a specific reason.  Based on Shaeleam's time working there, thats one of the few areas that the roof of the building doesn't leak.  I don't know where the other non-leaky places are, but after it rained during setup last year I do know there are some leaks around where the tourny area was last year.

Ustauk

Given our prior spot didn't get too much foot traffic, and aint that' far from the head table, plus the fact we know it doesn't leak (yet, :knocks on wood:), we might as well stay put, if that's the consensus.

Tom

Yeah, I'd have to say a leaking roof is a bad thing.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Cova on March 26, 2007, 03:55:35 PM
I'll also add that the spot we've been in the last few years was chosen for a specific reason.  Based on Shaeleam's time working there, thats one of the few areas that the roof of the building doesn't leak.  I don't know where the other non-leaky places are, but after it rained during setup last year I do know there are some leaks around where the tourny area was last year.

Agreed, our spot rawks
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Cova on March 26, 2007, 03:55:35 PM

Err, I was just trying to grab a seat in our usual spot and it seems all occupied by the Nexus Group?

So, again I ask where are we sitting?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Yeah your right, we seem to have lost our reserved spot for some reason.  Will talk to Cova about it.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on March 28, 2007, 08:47:58 AM
Yeah your right, we seem to have lost our reserved spot for some reason.  Will talk to Cova about it.

ROCK AND ROLL!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Cova

Ok... a little miscommunication between Sphincter and myself - I thought that area was reserved for me, turned out to be reserved for them.  Friggen bugs in the new site and not having proper reservation names.

Anyways - the next row over is now reserved for us.  Aatis is in it right now - dunno if you remember him or not but he's my youngest brother, and I'll get him to move down to the lower part of the area.  There'll be a bunch of his friends in it too.

And that gap between the rows there may not be accurate.  I don't plan on you guys who are back-to-back being 10 feet apart.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Gah, I can't seem to reserve a spot with firefox :(

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on March 28, 2007, 03:49:02 PM
Gah, I can't seem to reserve a spot with firefox :(

Maybe change your clan name from Righteouswrath to Righteous Wrath?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Its odd, maybe its broken in FF 2? I don't see a way to reserve any seat. theres no controls to do so.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on March 28, 2007, 04:15:47 PM
Its odd, maybe its broken in FF 2? I don't see a way to reserve any seat. theres no controls to do so.

Well, I'm using FF 2.0.0.3 and I had zero problems

-Make sure you are logged in
-Make sure you select a seat in the area designated "Cova"
-Make sure you are looking for the button at the bottom of the screen rather than the side.
By Grabthar's Hammer