Fraga! So who's going?

Started by Mr. Analog, March 21, 2007, 09:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I'm logged in, I've selected a seat in that area (and tried other green seats), and there is no button. anywhere. I have 2.0.0.1 if that makes a difference.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Tom

Ok, I'm just an idiot. I _was_ logged in. But it seems firefox forgot about it.

edit: the funny thing is, after I pressed the button, it repeatedly tried posting again and again and again..
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Cova

That repeat posting thing is a known issue, hence the top news post on the front page says:
QuoteHowever, we are experiencing some minor issues with Firefox
And not the only known issue with the site + firefox right now.

As to your problem, glad you got it resolved - you've also nicely described exactly the problem people will get if they are not in the seating group.  Everyone listed in the post I made a bit back with the list of names has been added to the seating group.  If you aren't in the group, you can't choose a seat in the reserved area (clan name doesn't matter).  Post in this thread or PM me if you need to be added to the seating group (please include frag username).

Lazybones

Hotel room discount rates have been posted and booking directions
http://2007.fragapalooza.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2018&highlight=

$109 / night

Cova

As I mentioned in an earlier post - Aatis and a few of his friends will also be in the reserved seating area.  Unfortunately right now I don't have accurate counts of how many people are in his group, or the RW group.  So for now I've told him to put himself and his friends in the lower 8 seats, and RW will take the upper 8 seats.

I do expect that there will be extra seats in that area - when its closer to the event and the attendance is more confirmed, everyone can spread out a little with the extra seats space.  But for now for organizational purposes, if we can keep the top/bottom split with RW and Aatis's friends it makes it easier for me to keep track of everything.

Also - if there are a LOT of extra seats, I'll need to give them back.  Especially if the event is getting full.